Android FIngerprint SDK - Finger Scanning Failed

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Android FIngerprint SDK - Finger Scanning Failed

Postby epiguy » Dec 27, 2013 20:10

Hello there,

During my time of testing and coding with the Android Fingerprint SDK (I'm using Embedded 1.2 by the way), I've had the scanner malfunction and post the following message:

Error code is 87

To remedy the error, I've had to unplug and reconnect the scanner, and this fixes the issue. I'm not wanting to have to constantly do this though.
What does this error code represent? Is there a fix to get past this persisting error code?
epiguy

Re: Android FIngerprint SDK - Finger Scanning Failed

Postby vaidasz » Dec 30, 2013 16:33

epiguy wrote:Hello there,

During my time of testing and coding with the Android Fingerprint SDK (I'm using Embedded 1.2 by the way), I've had the scanner malfunction and post the following message:

Error code is 87

To remedy the error, I've had to unplug and reconnect the scanner, and this fixes the issue. I'm not wanting to have to constantly do this though.
What does this error code represent? Is there a fix to get past this persisting error code?

Hello,

Please specify SDK revision you are using. It could be found in a text file of SDK root folder.
Could you reproduce the same issue using sample provided with SDK? Specify the step by step scenario to reproduce the issue.
What exact scanner do you use?
What Android device and version (Android) do you use?
Is the error you get complete? If not, specify full exception message.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby mishel19 » Nov 10, 2018 13:53

Hey,

Could you guys suggest me how my android fingerprint scanner works????? How should I test fingerprint scanner?

Thank you in advance.
mishel19

Postby vaidasz » Nov 19, 2018 08:17

mishel19 wrote:Hey,

Could you guys suggest me how my android fingerprint scanner works????? How should I test fingerprint scanner?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

30 days trial version of the SDK could be downloaded from this website. SDK includes samples and tutorials that you could use to test the scanner.
Supported scanners' list could be found on this website.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Return to Public