VeriLook compatible cameras

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

VeriLook compatible cameras

Postby micherdk » Aug 29, 2008 05:04

Hi

I have some questions:

- Do you have a list of compatible cameras with VeriLook SDK?
We are particularly interested in the support of IP Axis and CCTV Samsung cameras.

- How many video streams can be active?

- VeriLook SDK is thread safe?

The idea is to have 8 cameras in several control positions to identify registered people in the database (MySQL in one HP Server). The user interface and the comunications with VeriLook will be developed with Delphi.

Any comments?
micherdk

Re: VeriLook compatible cameras

Postby Pavel » Aug 29, 2008 08:50

- Do you have a list of compatible cameras with VeriLook SDK?
We are particularly interested in the support of IP Axis and CCTV Samsung cameras.

VeriLook SDK has support for the cameras that have DirectX drivers (it is possible to use AMCap application to check; if camera works with this application, then VeriLook will work too; http://amcap.en.softonic.com/).

If camera do not have DirectX drivers/support, the developer will need to make the image capture by himself and just pass the images into the VeriLook functions.

At this point VeriLook does not have support for the IP cameras, you will have to capture the image and pass it to the VeriLook yourself.

- How many video streams can be active?

VeriLook can work with multiple cameras at the same time.

- VeriLook SDK is thread safe?

The functions of VeriLook are not thread safe, so if you are using the same handle for the VeriLook across the threads, please ensure that synchronization is done and that threads do not use the object in the same time.
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Postby ziklag » Dec 12, 2008 15:06

Hello to everybody.

I am trying to use my AXIS ip Camera. I tried the software available http://amcap.en.softonic.com/ and the camera works fine.

If I try to launch the C# sample provided with the trial SDK the camera is not listed among the available cameras.

Do I need to implement some modifications to use my ip camera? Which are the cameras considered by the CameraMan dll?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ziklag
ziklag

Postby ziklag » Dec 15, 2008 10:09

Is there a way to have my ipcamera in the active devices?
ziklag

Return to Public