Upgrade to VeriLook 3.2

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Upgrade to VeriLook 3.2

Postby artem_orlov » Apr 14, 2008 12:56

When VeriLook 3.2 Standard SDK be available to download from Customer Area?
artem_orlov

Re: Upgrade to VeriLook 3.2

Postby Pavel » Apr 14, 2008 18:22

Products are already uploaded to the neurotechnology server and are available for download. Are there any problems with the download?
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Postby JECO » May 10, 2008 17:49

Hi Pavel...

I have several question, I have an Unikey dongle (black dongle), but I can`t change the license of VeriFinger 5.0 to VeriLook 3.2...I have the "Dongle Updater", but I don´t Know the diferent between "Prepare dongle update" and "Apply dongle update"...? another question, What file we have to place in the Wizard, to do the update of the Dongle?, do you give it us?

Thanks...

Jeco!!!
JECO

Postby Pavel » May 13, 2008 14:52

Hi JECO,

License from VeriFinger 5.0 to VeriLook 3.2 can not be changed by customer. You should contact us at support@neurotechnology.com as this requires personal attention.

As for aquering new licenses to dongle (VLM), you can request new licenses through sales@neurotechnology.com or our website, then prepare the update file using dongle updater utlity. (PLEASE NOTICE: the dongle will be locked after this procedure). Send the generated file to support@neurotechnology.com, we shall add the requested number of licenses and send you the update file. Once received, you will be able to "Apply" the update file to the dongle - dongle will be then unlocked and ready for uses with new licenses (old licenses will remain - do not worry :))

If you have any additional questions, do let me know.
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Postby JECO » May 15, 2008 19:24

Dear Pavel,

I did not understand very well the first part, I have to buy the license for VeriLook 3.1 or I only have to change the license of VeriFinger 5.0 for VeriLook 3.1?
Already I generated file *. dd with the wizard and sends it to Neurotechnology, but they sent an email with a programme "manager Volume license update", but we did not find the file *. du, which is what the Wizard asked me for update of the dongle. My question is whether this program generates me this file or if you send me this file?

Jeco!!!
JECO

Postby Pavel » May 16, 2008 19:25

JECO wrote:I did not understand very well the first part, I have to buy the license for VeriLook 3.1 or I only have to change the license of VeriFinger 5.0 for VeriLook 3.1?

Licenses for these products are totally different. First of all, you will need to buy VeriLook 3.2 SDK to buy licenses for this product. Once the SDK is bought, licenses could be bought from Neurotechnology. License convertion is negotiable in every concrete situation,

JECO wrote:Already I generated file *. dd with the wizard and sends it to Neurotechnology, but they sent an email with a programme "manager Volume license update", but we did not find the file *. du, which is what the Wizard asked me for update of the dongle. My question is whether this program generates me this file or if you send me this file?

There must have been a misunderstanding. Please, could you please send us an e-mail again to support@neurotechnology and do not forget to attach a dd file. And stating what you want to do. We shall then help you. (Sorry, I have not seen your e-mail :()
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Return to Public