MegaMatcher Trial SDK

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

MegaMatcher Trial SDK

Postby sstarcher » Apr 03, 2008 18:50

On another note outside of my other post. I have setup and confiqured the MegaMatcher software and can use the Demo software to enroll images and match on them with multiple nodes. I attempted to use the Java Soap class to talk to the server and client nodes. The server always responds with

"1207248123: admin.c:448 admin_thread: failed to receve admin packet
1207248134:buffer_packet.c:383: clpacket_recv: 127.0.0.1:3361 : recieved error unknown error (10055)
12707248134: admin.c:448: admin_thread: failed to receve admin packet"

I get this error every time I attempt to send a messge to the port of the server node.
I have not attempted to write my own soap message and directly send it. I was only attempting to use NEUROtechnologija's Java Soap class. Would there by any chance happen to be a WSDL definition file for the interface? And would anyone know why I am getting an error everytime.
sstarcher

Re: MegaMatcher Trial SDK

Postby Mindaugas » Apr 04, 2008 08:36

sstarcher wrote:On another note outside of my other post. I have setup and confiqured the MegaMatcher software and can use the Demo software to enroll images and match on them with multiple nodes. I attempted to use the Java Soap class to talk to the server and client nodes. The server always responds with

"1207248123: admin.c:448 admin_thread: failed to receve admin packet
1207248134:buffer_packet.c:383: clpacket_recv: 127.0.0.1:3361 : recieved error unknown error (10055)
12707248134: admin.c:448: admin_thread: failed to receve admin packet"

I get this error every time I attempt to send a messge to the port of the server node.
I have not attempted to write my own soap message and directly send it. I was only attempting to use NEUROtechnologija's Java Soap class. Would there by any chance happen to be a WSDL definition file for the interface? And would anyone know why I am getting an error everytime.

This is fragment of server log. I need more info.
Could you please write what you are trying to do and what data you are useing? (step by step)
Mindaugas
Neurotechnology

Postby sstarcher » Apr 04, 2008 13:10

I need to interact with the server and client nodes through the web. I need to be able to generate a soap message and send to the services.

I have done several times, but the easiest to explain is i pulled the java Soap code into eclipse and executed it. The MMSoapTest code is what I'm refering to.

When I execute it I recieve the same error message as I do when I try to interface with your Client/Admin soap code myself.

"Error parsing HTTP status line "": java.util.NoSuchElementException"
And of course the server throws that other error also.

If there is any other information you may need to help me out please ask thank you.
sstarcher

Postby sstarcher » Apr 07, 2008 14:31

I contacted your US representative Fulcrum Biometrics and we have narrowed it down to server_soap_proxy.exe not starting up and getting a error dialog box from it.

error "The application failed to initialize propery (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application."
sstarcher

Postby sstarcher » Apr 08, 2008 13:59

I received a DLL which now allows me to run the soap server application. The application starts up and displays nothing. And the test application gives me the same parse error.

I can't find any documentation for the MegaMatcher SOAP server to know if I'm suppose to do anything besides double click on it.
sstarcher

Return to Public