Java general questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Re: Java general questions

Postby superaccess » Oct 22, 2018 17:09

Thank you Martynas,

I'm trying identify faces dynamically, but i dont find the way to do that. I have the next;
1. I have the camera in video stream.
2. I have a button that identify a face (No dymanically)
3. I have a table that shows the result from database.

How i can do identify a face, show in table, wait two o three seconds and can restar for do the same
superaccess

Postby MartynasV » Oct 23, 2018 10:37

superaccess wrote:Thank you Martynas,

I'm trying identify faces dynamically, but i dont find the way to do that. I have the next;
1. I have the camera in video stream.
2. I have a button that identify a face (No dymanically)
3. I have a table that shows the result from database.

How i can do identify a face, show in table, wait two o three seconds and can restar for do the same

Hello,

"SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\identify-face" shows how to perform identification.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby superaccess » Oct 29, 2018 14:57

Hi,

I can not obtain the licence FaceSegmentation. I want to leave the camera in mode continuo...

Product revision number: 178878
superaccess

Postby MartynasV » Oct 29, 2018 16:33

superaccess wrote:Hi,

I can not obtain the licence FaceSegmentation. I want to leave the camera in mode continuo...

Product revision number: 178878

Hello,

Generate diagnostics via Activation Wizard and send it to support@neurotechnology.com with issue description.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby superaccess » Nov 08, 2018 23:26

Hi,

I installed the licenses in another computer, but when i want download the dependencies with
Code: Select all
mvn -U clean install X
the output is an error ;s. Can you help me with this steps?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:216)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:555)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:214)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:158)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.assertNoException(SurefirePlugin.java:634)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.handleSummary(SurefirePlugin.java:623)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:136)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:97)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:106)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
   ... 19 more
superaccess

Postby vaidasz » Nov 09, 2018 12:36

superaccess wrote:Hi,

I installed the licenses in another computer, but when i want download the dependencies with
mvn -U clean install X
the output is an error ;s. Can you help me with this steps?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:216)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:555)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:214)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:158)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.assertNoException(SurefirePlugin.java:634)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.handleSummary(SurefirePlugin.java:623)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:136)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:97)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:106)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
   ... 19 more

Hello,

It seems you are using Java 11, correct?
Please make sure you use Java 8.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby fabio » Nov 09, 2018 17:17

Hello there,

I am unable to run the abis-sample written in Java, in Linux 64.
I followed the sequence:
Did maven "validate" in SDK (revision 182882) root;
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/";
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/abis-sample/";
Then, I ran the abis-sample.jar in the following way:
java -Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" target/abis-sample.jar

I got the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/jna/Platform
   at com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager.initLibraryPath(LibraryManager.java:32)
   at com.neurotec.samples.abis.AbisApplication.main(AbisApplication.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.jna.Platform
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
   ... 2 more

What did I miss?
fabio

Postby MartynasV » Nov 19, 2018 10:52

fabio wrote:Hello there,

I am unable to run the abis-sample written in Java, in Linux 64.
I followed the sequence:
Did maven "validate" in SDK (revision 182882) root;
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/";
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/abis-sample/";
Then, I ran the abis-sample.jar in the following way:
java -Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" target/abis-sample.jar

I got the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/jna/Platform
   at com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager.initLibraryPath(LibraryManager.java:32)
   at com.neurotec.samples.abis.AbisApplication.main(AbisApplication.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.jna.Platform
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
   ... 2 more

What did I miss?

Hello,

It seems it is missing jna.jar file.
Move application .jar file to "SDK\Bin\Java", then run application from there. If it still fails, then remove "-Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/"" line and add "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" at begging of your java command. Also don't you need "-jar" flag to run jar file.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Previous

Return to Public