Java general questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Re: Error on execution of applet

Postby Martynas » Jun 14, 2012 11:37

Vinicius wrote:When run the applet happens this error

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-qj3W ... applet.JPG

Hi,

what is the revision number of your currently used SDK?
Is this your application or sample from the SDK? If it is sample, then please provide steps how it would be possible to reproduce this issue: how it was compiled, from which folder and etc.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Vinicius » Jun 14, 2012 12:40

I'm working with SDK 4.1, revision number: 76570
running in folder "Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample"
The code is: "D:\Neurotec_Biometric_4_1_SDK\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample> mvn package -Papplet"
It generates a folder on "D:\Neurotec_Biometric_4_1_SDK\Bin\Java\abis-sample-applet" with code of applet

link of code: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2ins ... et_dos.JPG
Vinicius

Postby Martynas » Jun 14, 2012 13:12

Vinicius wrote:I'm working with SDK 4.1, revision number: 76570
running in folder "Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample"
The code is: "D:\Neurotec_Biometric_4_1_SDK\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample> mvn package -Papplet"
It generates a folder on "D:\Neurotec_Biometric_4_1_SDK\Bin\Java\abis-sample-applet" with code of applet

link of code: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2ins ... et_dos.JPG

Hello,

I have already asked you in another thread to update the 4.1 SDK, to the newest one. Could you, please do it?

Also, if it is possible for you, I would recommend to upgrade to the version 4.3.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Vinicius » Jun 21, 2012 14:20

Martynas wrote:Hello,

I have already asked you in another thread to update the 4.1 SDK, to the newest one. Could you, please do it?

Also, if it is possible for you, I would recommend to upgrade to the version 4.3.

Updated to the version 4.3, but now I have a new problem. I can't download dependency of libraries. Always occurs this error:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bmL- ... dencia.JPG
Vinicius

Re: Java general questions

Postby Martynas » Jun 21, 2012 14:34

Vinicius wrote:Updated to the version 4.3, but now I have a new problem. I can't download dependency of libraries. Always occurs this error: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bmL- ... dencia.JPG

Hello,

run command "mvn clean install" in "D:\Neurotec_Biometrics_4_3_SDK\Samples" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Vinicius » Jun 21, 2012 15:04

Martynas wrote:Hello,

run command "mvn clean install" in "D:\Neurotec_Biometrics_4_3_SDK\Samples" folder.

Its OK, thanks
Vinicius

JAVA MINUTIA'S MARK

Postby jorgevaron » Jul 05, 2012 22:20

Hello, where I can find sample java code to show the minutia's marks into the fingerprint image

Admin: merged to "Java general questions"
jorgevaron

Re: JAVA MINUTIA'S MARK

Postby Martynas » Jul 06, 2012 07:53

jorgevaron wrote:Hello, where I can find sample java code to show the minutia's marks into the fingerprint image

Hello,

MegaMatcher 4.3/VeriFinger 6.5 uses the NFView control to display the captured image and extracted minutes on it in Java. You can check the SimpleFingerSample or AbisSample, to see how it is done.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby abis1212 » Aug 01, 2012 13:08

Hi,
I am trying to run abis-sample java code in 64-bit windows OS. I am using Ecllipse Juno with Maven 3.0.4 and JDK 1.7.
I am getting the following error
Code: Select all
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]   
[ERROR]   The project com.neurotec.samples:abis-sample:4.2.0.0 (D:\Neuro\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml) has 4 errors
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for net.java.dev.jna:jna:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 404, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 409, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-media:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 415, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-media-processing:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 421, column 16
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
abis1212

Postby vaidasz » Aug 02, 2012 12:02

abis1212 wrote:Hi,
I am trying to run abis-sample java code in 64-bit windows OS. I am using Ecllipse Juno with Maven 3.0.4 and JDK 1.7.
I am getting the following error
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]   
[ERROR]   The project com.neurotec.samples:abis-sample:4.2.0.0 (D:\Neuro\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml) has 4 errors
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for net.java.dev.jna:jna:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 404, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 409, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-media:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 415, column 16
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.neurotec:neurotec-media-processing:jar must be omitted. This field may only be specified for a dependency with system scope. @ line 421, column 16
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

Hello,

Please download Java Juno using http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/RC3/eclipse-jee-juno-RC3-win32-x86_64.zip website.
Then install Maven plugin:
1. Start Eclipse
2. Go to Help ->Install new software
3. In a "Work with" textbox enter http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases
4. Complete the wizard.

Then start Ecplise and follow the steps:
1. File -> Import
2. Maven -> Existing Maven Projects -> Next
3. In the "Root director" textbot enter PATH_TO_SDK\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Tutorials (or PATH_TO_SDK\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Samples)
4. Select packages you want to use. Also select utile package
5. Complete Wizrd
6. On utils package click right mouse button -> Run As -> Maven Install. Wait till it buils successfully.
7. On your selected package package click right mouse button -> Run As -> Maven Install. Wait till it buils successfully.
8. On your selected package package click right mouse button -> Debug As -> Debug Configurations...
9. Select Arguments tab. Enter arguments if needed
10. At the same tab click "File System" and specify path to PATH_TO_SDK\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Bin\Win32_x86 or PATH_TO_SDK\Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Bin\Win64_x64
11. Go back to Main tab and press "Search" near "Main class"
12. Select the class
13. Press Debug
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

[Java] NServer Low Memory

Postby Crisstina » Aug 07, 2012 15:10

Hello,

I'm trying to test the Java MMSoapTest application found in the Neurotech Biometric SDK.

Product revision number: 91425

I compiled it under Eclipse, and remotely configured the NServer, altogether with the result of compiling the server_Soap_proxy.exe . Both applications are running in a remote machine.

When I run the MMSoapTest application, the Server console returns this error:
1344349932:socket.c:1147: sock_recv_packet_nolock: ERROR: low memory
And the Java Console returns this error:
[b]java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
   at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
   at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
   at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:215)
   at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:208)
   at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
   at Neurotechnology.MegaMatcher.SOAP.MegaMatcherAPI.SOAPAdmin.start(SOAPAdmin.java:55)
   at TestClass.adminTest(TestClass.java:124)
   at TestClass$2.run(TestClass.java:55)
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
   at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
Connection reset
   at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
   at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
   at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.writeTo(TransportMessage.java:461)
   at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:202)
   at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:208)
   at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
   at Neurotechnology.MegaMatcher.SOAP.MegaMatcherAPI.SOAPClient.task(SOAPClient.java:61)
   at TestClass.clietTest(TestClass.java:92)Client-: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

at TestClass$1.run(TestClass.java:40)[/b]

Is there a step I am missing?
I am running the server and the proxy server on a Virtual Machine, Windows XP with 3GB RAM.

Thank you for your support.

Admin: merged to "Java general questions".
Crisstina

Re: [Java] NServer Low Memory

Postby vaidasz » Aug 08, 2012 12:57

Crisstina wrote:I'm trying to test the Java MMSoapTest application found in the Neurotech Biometric SDK.

Product revision number: 91425

I compiled it under Eclipse, and remotely configured the NServer, altogether with the result of compiling the server_Soap_proxy.exe . Both applications are running in a remote machine.

When I run the MMSoapTest application, the Server console returns this error:
1344349932:socket.c:1147: sock_recv_packet_nolock: ERROR: low memory
And the Java Console returns this error:
Is there a step I am missing?
I am running the server and the proxy server on a Virtual Machine, Windows XP with 3GB RAM.

Thank you for your support.

Hello,

First of all, please make sure that you haven't mixed admin and client ports.
Another thing, please change NServer logging mode to 9 (edit NServer.conf Server.DefaultLogMethod) and run NServer once again. Send server.log to vaidasz at neurotechnology dot com
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Aug 08, 2012 22:38

Hi,

I got an issue when trying to start the main java project... Something like : package com.neurotec.biometrics does not exists at the line that content...

import com.neurotec.biometrics.NLEDetectionDetails;

Somebody could explain and help me with this, cause i'm new at this...

Gil
GPaulino

Postby vaidasz » Aug 09, 2012 11:21

GPaulino wrote:Hi,

I got an issue when trying to start the main java project... Something like : package com.neurotec.biometrics does not exists at the line that content...

Gil

Hello Gil,

Did you use the Eclipse? If yes, then which version of the Eclipse do you use?
If you are not using the eclipse, then add jar files from the “/Bin/Java/” to your project.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Aug 10, 2012 12:10

vaidasz wrote:

Gil

Hello Gil,

If you are not using the eclipse, then add jar files from the “/Bin/Java/” to your project.

Hi Martynas,

But, cause i'm using BlueJ, i tried to attach the files from the path you referred and even so, i can't solve the error.

Thanks a lot

Gil
GPaulino

Postby vaidasz » Aug 10, 2012 12:55

GPaulino wrote:
vaidasz wrote:

Gil

Hello Gil,

Hi Martynas,

But, cause i'm using BlueJ, i tried to attach the files from the path you referred and even so, i can't solve the error.

Thanks a lot

Gil

Hello Gil,

Could you use Eclipse? We have instructions how to set up Eclipse to be able to use our SDK.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Aug 13, 2012 13:40

Hi,

I have sucessfully installed Eclipse Juno With J2EE, i can see all example, execute them but, as i see, we must need the Eclipse Tool environment in order to implement our project. This is fully recommended by Neurotechnology? There is another easier way to set our project with an Oracle java tool?

Thanks,

Gil
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Aug 14, 2012 07:17

I have sucessfully installed Eclipse Juno With J2EE, i can see all example, execute them but, as i see, we must need the Eclipse Tool environment in order to implement our project. This is fully recommended by Neurotechnology? There is another easier way to set our project with an Oracle java tool?

Thanks,

Gil

Hello,

we do not have restrictions, which development environment you could use for Java development. Our samples and tutorials are prepared to be built with Maven, but it does not means that you need to use it.
Generally speaking it is needed that you would include jar files from the "Bin\Java" folder and set the working directory to SDK folder with *.dlls (Windows) or *.so (Linux).
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rodrigo » Aug 20, 2012 12:32

Is there any documentation about how to use Java with NServer?
rodrigo

Postby Martynas » Aug 20, 2012 12:54

rodrigo wrote:Is there any documentation about how to use Java with NServer?

Hello,

the documentation of the SDK contains a explanation what is the NServer and how to start it (section "5.2 Matching Server and Cluster"). Also the documentation has a description of the AbiSampleJava, which demonstrates how to send matching tasks to NServer, how to insert new records and receive matching results.
The SDK also contains tutorials in the "Tutorials\Server\Java" folder. These tutorials shows how functionality of the NServer can be used.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rodrigo » Aug 24, 2012 17:47

Thanks Martynas,
unfortunately i couldn´t find easy the way to insert new records. I checked in Abis application and did the same query but Nserver does not find my new record. I also tried to delete some records and he still find theses records what´s gives idea of NServer does not keep data updated with my table. Is there any documentation about how to make it works? I am using a simple server without cluster.
rodrigo

Postby Martynas » Aug 27, 2012 06:39

rodrigo wrote:Thanks Martynas,
unfortunately i couldn´t find easy the way to insert new records. I checked in Abis application and did the same query but Nserver does not find my new record. I also tried to delete some records and he still find theses records what´s gives idea of NServer does not keep data updated with my table. Is there any documentation about how to make it works? I am using a simple server without cluster.

when the NServer/NClusterServer is used you need to insert/delete records in the database directly and inform the NServer/NClusterServer about made changes. After the insert/delete/change in the database was done, use the Admin.updateDBRecords method to pass inserted/deleted/changed records in the database ids to NServer. then NServer will fetch new data from the database.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rodrigo » Aug 27, 2012 14:53

Hi Martynas,
i am still having syncronize problems with nserver. I created an add functionalitty to finger but abis application does not find when i insert by my application. When i close the nserver and restart Abis works fine finding records that i inserted with my application. I tried admin.updateDBRecords(id) where id is and string array whith dbid, but i believe i need to do something more than this. do you have any idea?
rodrigo

Postby rodrigo » Aug 27, 2012 15:21

one more information, when i use admin.updateDBRecords i receive the message below in the nserver console:

client_sock_thr: WARNING: received packet of unknow type 21, dropping
rodrigo

Postby rodrigo » Aug 27, 2012 15:29

I found the solution in this topic http://www.neurotechnology.com/neurotec-forum/viewtopic.php?p=6081#p6102 . the problem was the port, i changed and its started to work.
rodrigo

Postby Crisstina » Aug 28, 2012 15:41

Hello

I follow the steps provided by Vaidas here to run the Java samples using Eclipse Juno:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2328&start=100#p7937

Everything builds successfully.
When I run the Enroll Finger From Scanner sample, I get this console output:

enroll-finger-from-scanner

Demonstrates fingerprint feature extraction from fingerprint scanning device. (Version: 4.3.0.0)
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Neurotechnology

Arguments:
   finger
   templatefinger

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense
   at com.neurotec.tutorials.EnrollFingerFromScanner.main(EnrollFingerFromScanner.java:107)

and it points to this line in the code:
NLicense.releaseComponents(components);

---
And when I export a Runnable Jar, and try to execute it in command console, I get this error:
C:\>java -jar ejemploscanner.jar dedo1.jpg resultado.dat
enroll-finger-from-scanner

Demonstrates fingerprint feature extraction from fingerprint scanning device. (Version: 4.3.0.0)
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Neurotechnology

Arguments:
        dedo1.jpg
        resultado.dat

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense
        at com.neurotec.tutorials.EnrollFingerFromScanner.main(EnrollFingerFromScanner.java:107)
        ... 5 more

What am I missing? I do have licenses available in a remote server, and I configured the NLicences line to pick licenses from that server. When I check that server's LicenceUsage.log, I see it took a Extractor Licence already.

Thank you
Crisstina

Postby Martynas » Aug 29, 2012 08:44

Crisstina wrote:I follow the steps provided by Vaidas here to run the Java samples using Eclipse Juno:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2328&start=100#p7937

Everything builds successfully.
When I run the Enroll Finger From Scanner sample, I get this console output:
And when I export a Runnable Jar, and try to execute it in command console, I get this error:
What am I missing? I do have licenses available in a remote server, and I configured the NLicences line to pick licenses from that server. When I check that server's LicenceUsage.log, I see it took a Extractor Licence already.

Thank you

Hi,

did you set the working folder to folder with dlls, as it was described in the Vaidas' steps? You need add bin\win32_x86 (or win64_x64) directory to library path or just set application execution directory to it.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Crisstina » Aug 29, 2012 13:40

Yes, I did that step. Same results.
Crisstina

Postby Martynas » Aug 30, 2012 10:29

Crisstina wrote:Yes, I did that step. Same results.

could you provide this screenshot: right click on the project -> properties -> Java Build path -> Order and export
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

[Java] JBoss 7 trying load modules libraries from JBoss bin

Postby marschupp » Oct 15, 2012 13:50

I got a module, described like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="com.mymodule"> 
  <resources>
    <resource-root path="neurotec-core.jar" />
    <resource-root path="neurotec-licensing.jar" />
    <resource-root path="Lib/linux" />
  </resources>
</module>

In my jboss-deployment-structure.xml:
<jboss-deployment-structure><deployment>
  <dependencies>
    <module name="com.neurotec" />
  </dependencies>
</deployment></jboss-deployment-structure>

The jar files are found, but one of them tries to access an .so library. That library exist in the "Lib/linux" folder. But JBoss will look into %JBOSS_HOME%/bin/libNCore.so . I tried to follow the naming convention (see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODULES/Native+Libraries), getting the same error:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /usr/local/jboss/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/libNCore.so
What am I doing wrong?

Edit
If I put the libNCore.so file into my JBoss/bin folder, then the JVM crash on a JNI call.

marschupp

Re: [Java] JBoss 7 trying load modules libraries from JBoss

Postby Martynas » Oct 16, 2012 13:04

marschupp wrote:I got a module, described like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="com.mymodule"> 
  <resources>
    <resource-root path="neurotec-core.jar" />
    <resource-root path="neurotec-licensing.jar" />
    <resource-root path="Lib/linux" />
  </resources>
</module>

In my jboss-deployment-structure.xml:
<jboss-deployment-structure><deployment>
  <dependencies>
    <module name="com.neurotec" />
  </dependencies>
</deployment></jboss-deployment-structure>

The jar files are found, but one of them tries to access an .so library. That library exist in the "Lib/linux" folder. But JBoss will look into %JBOSS_HOME%/bin/libNCore.so . I tried to follow the naming convention (see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODULES/Native+Libraries), getting the same error:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /usr/local/jboss/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/libNCore.so
What am I doing wrong?

Edit
If I put the libNCore.so file into my JBoss/bin folder, then the JVM crash on a JNI call.

Hi,

before loading libraries in your application, try to use this code:

System.setProperty("jna.library.path", path_to_native_libraries);
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby marschupp » Oct 17, 2012 11:54

Hi Martynas,
That seems to have helped. But after some trials I ended in the bad way of setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the correct Lib folder. And I load my jars with the JBoss module reading from my Neurotec Bin/Java folder.
marschupp

Postby Martynas » Oct 17, 2012 12:18

marschupp wrote:Hi Martynas,
That seems to have helped. But after some trials I ended in the bad way of setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the correct Lib folder. And I load my jars with the JBoss module reading from my Neurotec Bin/Java folder.

so as I understand the issue is solved?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby marschupp » Oct 17, 2012 14:37

Martynas wrote:so as I understand the issue is solved?

Yes. How do I mark it on the thread?
marschupp

Postby Martynas » Oct 18, 2012 06:12

marschupp wrote:Yes. How do I mark it on the thread?

there is no need to mark it on the forum.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Oct 22, 2012 15:36

Hi,

I already installed all in Eclipse Juno and see all modules working fine with J2 EE but there are some further questions to do...

First, might i change your example modules (Abis for examples) ?

if so, where are located Abis source code to modify ?

There are any on line support for proofs where user could see the development real assisted with an experienced support ? (We cover the payment)

Your only support language is intended for enghish users only?

thanks a lot ! :)

GPaulino
GPaulino

Postby vaidasz » Oct 23, 2012 14:35

I already installed all in Eclipse Juno and see all modules working fine with J2 EE but there are some further questions to do...

There are any on line support for proofs where user could see the development real assisted with an experienced support ? (We cover the payment)

GPaulino

Hello,

Yes, you could modify Abis sample. Abis sample source code is located in SDK\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample directory.
What regards the support, if you face any issue you could contact us on forum or send an e-mail to support@neurotechnology.com.

I do not understand your question. Please explain in more details.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Oct 23, 2012 14:50

vaidasz wrote:

GPaulino

Hello,

Yes, you could modify Abis sample. Abis sample source code is located in SDK\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample directory.
What regards the support, if you face any issue you could contact us on forum or send an e-mail to support@neurotechnology.com.

I do not understand your question. Please explain in more details.

Hello...

My question is if your default language for on line support is English or if you have any other else language in order to offer on line support?

Thanks a lot...

Gil
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Oct 24, 2012 06:49

Hi,

GPaulino wrote:My question is if your default language for on line support is English or if you have any other else language in order to offer on line support?

Yes, we provide the support only in English language.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

[Java] Tutorials cannot be run, Neurotec Biometric 4.3 Trial

Postby winnaung » Oct 30, 2012 02:03

I downloaded the Neurotec Biometric 4.3 trial version and installed it.
The installation folder is under c:\program files. Full path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial.

I used the command "mvn clean install" in the Tutorial (or) Samples directory. The error is shown below. Please help me to solve this issue.
I have already set the path for javac and java.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @ utils ---
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. b
uild is platform dependent!
[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurot
ec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Tutorials\Common\Java\utils\target\classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[ERROR] Failure executing javac, but could not parse the error:
javac: directory not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biom
etric 4.3 SDK Trial\Tutorials\Common\Java\utils\target\classes
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options

[INFO] 1 error
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] neurotec-biometric-component-installer ............ SUCCESS [0.351s]
[INFO] utils ............................................. FAILURE [0.239s]
[INFO] Neurotec tutorials ................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] biometrics-tutorials .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] create-multiface-template ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-multifinger-template ....................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-token-face-image ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-two-iris-template .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] detect-facial-features ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-camera ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-stream ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-finger-from-image .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-finger-from-scanner ........................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-iris-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-iris-from-scanner .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-palm-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-voice-from-audio-file ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-voice-from-microphone ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] generalize-finger ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] generalize-palm ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify .......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-face ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-finger ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-iris ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-palm ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] match-multiple-faces .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] verify ............................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-face ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-finger ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-iris ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-palm ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] show-template-content ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] segment-iris ...................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] biometric-standards-tutorials ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-to-ntemplate ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type13-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type14-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type15-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type16-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type17-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type3-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type4-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type5-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type6-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type8-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type9-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] ntemplate-to-antemplate ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] fcrecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] fcrecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] firecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] firecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] fmrecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] ntemplate-to-fmrecord ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] iirecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] iirecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] create-minex-compliant-template ................... SKIPPED
[INFO] match-minex-compliant-templates ................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type10-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] biometric-tools-tutorials ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] evaluate-finger-quality ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] classify-finger ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] devices-tutorials ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] finger-scan ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] image-capture ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] iris-scan ......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] sound-capture ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] media-tutorials ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] read-audio ........................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-audio-from-device ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-video ........................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-video-from-device ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] media-processing-tutorials ........................ SKIPPED
[INFO] adjust-grayscale-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] adjust-rgb-image .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] alpha-blend-rgb-image ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] invert-grayscale-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] invert-rgb-image .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] scale-grayscale-image ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] server-tutorials .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] send-task ......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-admin ...................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-database ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-status ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.278s
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Oct 30 09:58:03 SGT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/154M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.
3.2:compile (default-compile) on project utils: Compilation failure
[ERROR] javac: directory not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neuro

winnaung

Re: [Java] Tutorials cannot be run, Neurotec Biometric 4.3 T

Postby Martynas » Oct 30, 2012 10:38

winnaung wrote:I downloaded the Neurotec Biometric 4.3 trial version and installed it.
The installation folder is under c:\program files. Full path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial.

I used the command "mvn clean install" in the Tutorial (or) Samples directory. The error is shown below. Please help me to solve this issue.
I have already set the path for javac and java.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @ utils ---
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. b
uild is platform dependent!
[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurot
ec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Tutorials\Common\Java\utils\target\classes
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
javac: directory not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biom
etric 4.3 SDK Trial\Tutorials\Common\Java\utils\target\classes
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options

[INFO] 1 error
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] neurotec-biometric-component-installer ............ SUCCESS [0.351s]
[INFO] utils ............................................. FAILURE [0.239s]
[INFO] Neurotec tutorials ................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] biometrics-tutorials .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] create-multiface-template ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-multifinger-template ....................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-token-face-image ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] create-two-iris-template .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] detect-facial-features ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-camera ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-face-from-stream ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-finger-from-image .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-finger-from-scanner ........................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-iris-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-iris-from-scanner .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-palm-from-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-voice-from-audio-file ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] enroll-voice-from-microphone ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] generalize-finger ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] generalize-palm ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify .......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-face ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-finger ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-iris ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] identify-palm ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] match-multiple-faces .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] verify ............................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-face ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-finger ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-iris ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] verify-palm ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] show-template-content ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] segment-iris ...................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] biometric-standards-tutorials ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-to-ntemplate ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type13-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type14-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type15-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type16-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type17-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type3-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type4-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type5-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type6-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type8-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type9-from-nimage ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] ntemplate-to-antemplate ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] fcrecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] fcrecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] firecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] firecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] fmrecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] ntemplate-to-fmrecord ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] iirecord-from-nimage .............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] iirecord-to-ntemplate ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] create-minex-compliant-template ................... SKIPPED
[INFO] match-minex-compliant-templates ................... SKIPPED
[INFO] antemplate-type10-from-nimage ..................... SKIPPED
[INFO] biometric-tools-tutorials ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] evaluate-finger-quality ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO] classify-finger ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] devices-tutorials ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] finger-scan ....................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] image-capture ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] iris-scan ......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] sound-capture ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] media-tutorials ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] read-audio ........................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-audio-from-device ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-video ........................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] read-video-from-device ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] media-processing-tutorials ........................ SKIPPED
[INFO] adjust-grayscale-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] adjust-rgb-image .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] alpha-blend-rgb-image ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] invert-grayscale-image ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] invert-rgb-image .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] scale-grayscale-image ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] server-tutorials .................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] send-task ......................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-admin ...................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-database ................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] server-status ..................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.278s
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Oct 30 09:58:03 SGT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/154M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.
3.2:compile (default-compile) on project utils: Compilation failure
[ERROR] javac: directory not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neuro

Hi,

Is your Java compiler in the PATH ? Try to type "javac" at the command prompt. If javac is not found, then you should put your bin directory in the PATH. For example, in Windows, SET PATH=c:/jdk1.5.0_07/bin;%PATH%
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Oct 30, 2012 20:41

hi all, Im try to use the samples aplication files, specifically the simple-faces-sample, import all the libraries ( .jar ) that are into the bin folder, but when I run this is sending the following errors
Loading library NCore
Loading library NLicensing
Library NCore was not loaded.
Library NLicensing was not loaded.
Loading library NMedia
Library NMedia was not loaded.
Loading library NMediaProc
Library NMediaProc was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometrics
Library NBiometrics was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometricTools
Library NBiometricTools was not loaded.
Loading library NSmartCards
Library NSmartCards was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometricStandards
Library NBiometricStandards was not loaded.
Loading library NDevices
Library NDevices was not loaded.
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Oct 31, 2012 07:39

GPaulino wrote:hi all, Im try to use the samples aplication files, specifically the simple-faces-sample, import all the libraries ( .jar ) that are into the bin folder, but when I run this is sending the following errors
Loading library NCore
Loading library NLicensing
Library NCore was not loaded.
Library NLicensing was not loaded.
Loading library NMedia
Library NMedia was not loaded.
Loading library NMediaProc
Library NMediaProc was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometrics
Library NBiometrics was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometricTools
Library NBiometricTools was not loaded.
Loading library NSmartCards
Library NSmartCards was not loaded.
Loading library NBiometricStandards
Library NBiometricStandards was not loaded.
Loading library NDevices
Library NDevices was not loaded.

This is not the full error message. Could you provide the full one?
This can actually happen if the application can not load the native dlls (on windows) or so (on Linux) files. Configure the application working folder as folder, where these dlls (so) files are located.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Oct 31, 2012 13:15

hi,

oki I got these dlls (Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Lib\NCore.dll.lib ), but how can I use it? because I tried to put it into the C:\Windows\System32, tried changing the extensions .lib and to use the .dll into the same folder specified above, tried to put it in my sample project folder but it did not work................

then could you please tell me which is the correct path where I should place it??
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Oct 31, 2012 13:32

GPaulino wrote:hi,

oki I got these dlls (Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Lib\NCore.dll.lib ), but how can I use it? because I tried to put it into the C:\Windows\System32, tried changing the extensions .lib and to use the .dll into the same folder specified above, tried to put it in my sample project folder but it did not work................

then could you please tell me which is the correct path where I should place it??

Hi,

i was talking about dlls, not dll.lib files. Dlls are located in the "win32_x86" or "win64_x64" folder of the SDK.
Set your application working folder to be the same as the folder with dlls.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Oct 31, 2012 15:24

I don`t understand what I need to do exactly with these dll?, who can I to use it?, Im try to run your sample, Im using java language

1- created a new project ( prueba )
2- copy the java files from Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\simple-faces-sample\src\main\java\com\neurotec\samples and created created the corresponding package com.neurotec.samples
3- import all the external library ( .jar ) that this need

I want to know the operation first and then create my own class.

when I prove the executable .jar file, this run perfectly, but when I run this using the eclipse send a message Unable to load library.

the com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager class is the start all the process but,when I print the path that is using the result is "" and I havent any option to set the path.
Last edited by GPaulino on Nov 01, 2012 12:39, edited 1 time in total.
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Nov 01, 2012 12:13

GPaulino wrote:I don`t understand what I need to do exactly with these dll?, who can I to use it?, Im try to run your sample, Im using java language

1- created a new project ( prueba )
2- copy the java files from Neurotec_Biometric_4_3_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\simple-faces-sample\src\main\java\com\neurotec\samples and created created the corresponding package com.neurotec.samples
3- import all the external library ( .jar ) that this need

I want to know the operation first and then create my own class.

when I prove the executable .jar file, this run perfectly, but when I run this using the eclipse send a message Unable to load library.

the com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager class is the start all the process but,when I print the path that is using the result is "" and I havent any option to set the path.

if you are using the Eclipse and would like to see how the provided samples are working, then import them as it is described below:

1. Right Click in Eclipse Package Explorer and choose "Import"
2. Expand "Maven" and select "existing Maven Projects"
3. Then browse to SDK Samples folder and choose it.
4. Click Finish
5. Right Click on "simple-faces-sample"
6. Select "Debug As"
7. Select "debug configuration"
8. Double click on "Java Application"
9. Choose "Arguments" tab
10. Select "Other" as Working Directory
11. press button "File system" and browse to SDK "win32_x86" folder if yoru JVM is 32 bit or browse to "win64_x64" folder of the SDK, if your JVM is 64 bit.
12. Return to "Main" tab and define the main class as "com.neurotec.samples.SimpleFacesApplication"
13. apply and debug
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby GPaulino » Nov 02, 2012 15:47

Hi Martynas,

now Im studying the sample faces, where can I get the API for your classes to know the method??...........

thanks a lot for your helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........................ :D
GPaulino

Postby Martynas » Nov 05, 2012 08:16

Hi,

GPaulino wrote:now Im studying the sample faces, where can I get the API for your classes to know the method?

See documentation of the SDK, included in the SDK "documentation" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

VeriFinger in netbeans [Java]

Postby julius88xx » Nov 08, 2012 03:51

Hi,

Im developing a software using the verifinger sdk in netbeans, and i don't know how to compile and sign it, can anyone help me how to build the right jar and how to sign it?
thanks

julius88xx

PreviousNext

Return to Public