Java general questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Re: Java general questions

Postby superaccess » Oct 22, 2018 17:09

Thank you Martynas,

I'm trying identify faces dynamically, but i dont find the way to do that. I have the next;
1. I have the camera in video stream.
2. I have a button that identify a face (No dymanically)
3. I have a table that shows the result from database.

How i can do identify a face, show in table, wait two o three seconds and can restar for do the same
superaccess

Postby MartynasV » Oct 23, 2018 10:37

superaccess wrote:Thank you Martynas,

I'm trying identify faces dynamically, but i dont find the way to do that. I have the next;
1. I have the camera in video stream.
2. I have a button that identify a face (No dymanically)
3. I have a table that shows the result from database.

How i can do identify a face, show in table, wait two o three seconds and can restar for do the same

Hello,

"SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\identify-face" shows how to perform identification.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby superaccess » Oct 29, 2018 14:57

Hi,

I can not obtain the licence FaceSegmentation. I want to leave the camera in mode continuo...

Product revision number: 178878
superaccess

Postby MartynasV » Oct 29, 2018 16:33

superaccess wrote:Hi,

I can not obtain the licence FaceSegmentation. I want to leave the camera in mode continuo...

Product revision number: 178878

Hello,

Generate diagnostics via Activation Wizard and send it to support@neurotechnology.com with issue description.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby superaccess » Nov 08, 2018 23:26

Hi,

I installed the licenses in another computer, but when i want download the dependencies with
Code: Select all
mvn -U clean install X
the output is an error ;s. Can you help me with this steps?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:216)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:555)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:214)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:158)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.assertNoException(SurefirePlugin.java:634)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.handleSummary(SurefirePlugin.java:623)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:136)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:97)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:106)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
   ... 19 more
superaccess

Postby vaidasz » Nov 09, 2018 12:36

superaccess wrote:Hi,

I installed the licenses in another computer, but when i want download the dependencies with
mvn -U clean install X
the output is an error ;s. Can you help me with this steps?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project abis-sample: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:216)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:555)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:214)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:158)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
   at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error occured in starting fork, check output in log
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.assertNoException(SurefirePlugin.java:634)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.handleSummary(SurefirePlugin.java:623)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:136)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:97)
   at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:106)
   at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
   ... 19 more

Hello,

It seems you are using Java 11, correct?
Please make sure you use Java 8.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby fabio » Nov 09, 2018 17:17

Hello there,

I am unable to run the abis-sample written in Java, in Linux 64.
I followed the sequence:
Did maven "validate" in SDK (revision 182882) root;
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/";
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/abis-sample/";
Then, I ran the abis-sample.jar in the following way:
java -Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" target/abis-sample.jar

I got the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/jna/Platform
   at com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager.initLibraryPath(LibraryManager.java:32)
   at com.neurotec.samples.abis.AbisApplication.main(AbisApplication.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.jna.Platform
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
   ... 2 more

What did I miss?
fabio

Postby MartynasV » Nov 19, 2018 10:52

fabio wrote:Hello there,

I am unable to run the abis-sample written in Java, in Linux 64.
I followed the sequence:
Did maven "validate" in SDK (revision 182882) root;
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/";
Did maven "install" in "SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/abis-sample/";
Then, I ran the abis-sample.jar in the following way:
java -Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" target/abis-sample.jar

I got the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/jna/Platform
   at com.neurotec.samples.util.LibraryManager.initLibraryPath(LibraryManager.java:32)
   at com.neurotec.samples.abis.AbisApplication.main(AbisApplication.java:34)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.jna.Platform
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
   at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
   ... 2 more

What did I miss?

Hello,

It seems it is missing jna.jar file.
Move application .jar file to "SDK\Bin\Java", then run application from there. If it still fails, then remove "-Djava.library.path="LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/"" line and add "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=LOCAL_PATH/SDK/Lib/Linux_x86_64/" at begging of your java command. Also don't you need "-jar" flag to run jar file.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby analonso21 » Mar 18, 2019 14:55

Hi to all,

I"m trying to run using Eclipse the SDK"s Voices tutorials, I"m doing it making my own project and not using Maven, I"ve already added my working path and all JARs in /Bin/Java, but I get an error cause it doesn"t find the following:

import com.neurotec.tutorials.util.LibraryManager;
import com.neurotec.tutorials.util.Utils;

I"ve done the same with the SDK"s samples and I did not have any problem.

Where can I find them to add them to my project? Or what could be my mistake?

Thank you.
analonso21

Postby vaidasz » Mar 19, 2019 13:19

analonso21 wrote:Hi to all,

I"m trying to run using Eclipse the SDK"s Voices tutorials, I"m doing it making my own project and not using Maven, I"ve already added my working path and all JARs in /Bin/Java, but I get an error cause it doesn"t find the following:

import com.neurotec.tutorials.util.LibraryManager;
import com.neurotec.tutorials.util.Utils;

I"ve done the same with the SDK"s samples and I did not have any problem.

Where can I find them to add them to my project? Or what could be my mistake?

Thank you.

Hello,

The utils for tutorials could be found at SDK\Tutorials\Common\Java\utils. You are not required to use it. You could just retrieve the methods you want to use and add them to your application.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby analonso21 » Mar 19, 2019 16:19

Thank you!

Now in my case, I want to use EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile.java and VerifyVoice.java, and I'm wondering which are the correct arguments in each case. I would really appreciate if you could give me an easy example of the arguments needed, if there's a specific codec needed of the audio samples, etc.

Giving a first look at the codes I would do the following:

EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile(NameOfTheUser, VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.mp4)

VerifyVoice(VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.mp4, VoiceOfTheUserToCompare.mp4)

Being the audio files stored in the same Java project, but for sure I'm not 100% right.

Thank you in advance.
analonso21

Postby vaidasz » Mar 20, 2019 07:39

analonso21 wrote:Thank you!

Now in my case, I want to use EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile.java and VerifyVoice.java, and I'm wondering which are the correct arguments in each case. I would really appreciate if you could give me an easy example of the arguments needed, if there's a specific codec needed of the audio samples, etc.

Giving a first look at the codes I would do the following:

EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile(NameOfTheUser, VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.mp4)

Being the audio files stored in the same Java project, but for sure I'm not 100% right.

Thank you in advance.

As the usage of each tutorial specifies you need:
    EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile:
      Console.WriteLine("\t{0} [source] [template]", TutorialUtils.GetAssemblyName());
      Console.WriteLine("\t[source] - filename of audio file to extract.");
      Console.WriteLine("\t[template] - filename to store sound template.");
    VerifyVoice
      Console.WriteLine("\t{0} [reference voice file] [candidate voice file]", TutorialUtils.GetAssemblyName());

Verify tutorial uses 2 templates (instead of audio files like demonstrated in VerifyVoice tutorial.

So it should be:
EnrollVoiceFromAudioFile(VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.mp4, VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.TEMPLATE)
Verify(VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.TEMPLATE, VoiceOfTheUserTemplate.TEMPLATE)

Please note, that there are templates created anyway when using VerifyVoice tutorial as the matching is performed using our proprietary templates.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby fabio » Mar 25, 2019 11:50

Hello there. I am successfully capturing a person"s face and building the respective template through your SDK (revision 182882), but I am getting a problem when during this process, the live video obtained from the webcam before the face is captured is not being displayed through your NFaceView component - I have based my code on your sample code. I had this working before, but for some reason it stopped working. I am interested in getting this to work in Ubuntu 16.04, but I got it to work in Windows 10 with the same code. Is it possible that an Ubuntu update might have interfere with your SDK?
Example of what I described:
https://imgur.com/a/JBq3j8D
fabio

Postby vaidasz » Mar 26, 2019 11:38

fabio wrote:Hello there. I am successfully capturing a person"s face and building the respective template through your SDK (revision 182882), but I am getting a problem when during this process, the live video obtained from the webcam before the face is captured is not being displayed through your NFaceView component - I have based my code on your sample code. I had this working before, but for some reason it stopped working. I am interested in getting this to work in Ubuntu 16.04, but I got it to work in Windows 10 with the same code. Is it possible that an Ubuntu update might have interfere with your SDK?
Example of what I described:
https://imgur.com/a/JBq3j8D

Hello,

We have not heard that such issue may occur after Ubuntu update. Please send an e-mail with issue description to support@neurotechnology.com. Also check unmodified samples provided with SDK - do you get the same issue?
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby fabio » Apr 04, 2019 14:39

vaidasz wrote:Hello,

We have not heard that such issue may occur after Ubuntu update. Please send an e-mail with issue description to support@neurotechnology.com. Also check unmodified samples provided with SDK - do you get the same issue?

I finally found the problem. It was a VM option I needed to use that was causing the NFaceView malfunction, namely the following: -Dsun.java2d.opengl=true
After removing that, everything worked as supposed.
fabio

Postby vaidasz » Apr 05, 2019 09:12

fabio wrote:
vaidasz wrote:Hello,

I finally found the problem. It was a VM option I needed to use that was causing the NFaceView malfunction, namely the following: -Dsun.java2d.opengl=true
After removing that, everything worked as supposed.

Hello,

Thank you for the information.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby mohammed_faza » May 20, 2019 06:59

Hello everyone,

I run the finger-sample with java using eclipse but i'm getting this error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:145)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NObject.<clinit>(NObject.java:176)
   at com.neurotec.samples.SimpleFingersApplication.main(SimpleFingersApplication.java:35)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NCore': Native library (darwin/libNCore.dylib) not found in resource path ([file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/simple-fingers-sample/bin/main/, file:/samples-utils/bin/default, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/bin/main/, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-core.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-licensing.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-gui.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-media.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-media-processing.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-client.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-gui.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-devices.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/jna.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/commons-io/commons-io/2.4/b1b6ea3b7e4aa4f492509a4952029cd8e48019ad/commons-io-2.4.jar])
   at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:303)
   at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:427)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:137)
   ... 2 more

I already did the solution below:
Go to "Run" > "Run Configurations..." > choose your "Java Application" configuration(create new if doesn't exists) > select "Arguments" tab > In(Arguments tab) "Working directory" choose "Other", then click "File System" button, then choose "SDK\Bin\YOUR_PLATFORM" directory > click "Apply", run Java application.

But still get the error.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
mohammed_faza

Postby MartynasV » May 20, 2019 09:29

mohammed_faza wrote:Hello everyone,

I run the finger-sample with java using eclipse but i'm getting this error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:145)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NObject.<clinit>(NObject.java:176)
   at com.neurotec.samples.SimpleFingersApplication.main(SimpleFingersApplication.java:35)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NCore': Native library (darwin/libNCore.dylib) not found in resource path ([file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Samples/Biometrics/Java/simple-fingers-sample/bin/main/, file:/samples-utils/bin/default, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Samples/Common/Java/utils/bin/main/, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-core.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-licensing.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-gui.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-media.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-media-processing.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-client.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-gui.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/neurotec-devices.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/Desktop/Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK/Bin/Java/jna.jar, file:/Users/mohammedfaza/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/commons-io/commons-io/2.4/b1b6ea3b7e4aa4f492509a4952029cd8e48019ad/commons-io-2.4.jar])
   at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:303)
   at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:427)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:137)
   ... 2 more

I already did the solution below:
Go to "Run" > "Run Configurations..." > choose your "Java Application" configuration(create new if doesn't exists) > select "Arguments" tab > In(Arguments tab) "Working directory" choose "Other", then click "File System" button, then choose "SDK\Bin\YOUR_PLATFORM" directory > click "Apply", run Java application.

But still get the error.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm might be wrong, but aren't you running on Mac OS? If that is the case, then read following:

Native part of jna.jar is buggy in Mac OS X. There is a workaround to solve the issue. You need to put all the frameworks (SDK\Frameworks) to one of the following locations depending on your needs:
  1. /System/Library/Frameworks
  2. /Library/Frameworks
  3. ~/Library/Frameworks
Personally, I would recommend to use the 3rd option for development and testing. Here are the steps how to do that:
$ mkdir -p ~/Library/Frameworks
$ cd <NT_SDK_ROOT_DIR>
$ cp -a Frameworks/MacOSX/* ~/Library/Frameworks
Note: do not forget to update the frameworks if you decide to update the SDK. Also, do not forget to remove them when they are no longer needed.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby mohammed_faza » May 20, 2019 09:42

MartynasV wrote:Hello,

I'm might be wrong, but aren't you running on Mac OS? If that is the case, then read following:

Native part of jna.jar is buggy in Mac OS X. There is a workaround to solve the issue. You need to put all the frameworks (SDK\Frameworks) to one of the following locations depending on your needs:
  2. /Library/Frameworks
  3. ~/Library/Frameworks
Personally, I would recommend to use the 3rd option for development and testing. Here are the steps how to do that:
$ cd <NT_SDK_ROOT_DIR>
Note: do not forget to update the frameworks if you decide to update the SDK. Also, do not forget to remove them when they are no longer needed.

Hello,
Yes it is on mac. I already tried your solution but still got the same error.

Do you have another solution?

Thank you
mohammed_faza

Postby MartynasV » May 20, 2019 12:47

mohammed_faza wrote:
MartynasV wrote:Hello,

2. /Library/Frameworks
  3. ~/Library/Frameworks
$ cd <NT_SDK_ROOT_DIR>

Hello,
Yes it is on mac. I already tried your solution but still got the same error.

Do you have another solution?

Thank you

Did you try all 3 locations?
Run "ls -l" command in Frameworks directory and send the list(so all permission would be visible).
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Previous

Return to Public