VeriLook

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

VeriLook

Postby vesalep » Feb 26, 2008 10:38

Hi - we use Your Verilook SDK to present our visitors how face recognition works. So we have a demonstration stand where visitors can first create their facial identification and then on another stand to test if the system finds them. We have had this system up and running since 10/2006 and there has been over 166000 people using it. Some remarks. The success rate when generating identification has been round 85% of all users and the success when making recognition has been round 50% (theoretical max. round 73%). We have set the FAR value to 0,695 (which I think means that there is a probability of 0,001% that the person is identified as a wrong person, do I get it right?). VeriLook seems not to work with children age under 5 so well than with older childrens and adults. I'd be very interested in developing our system to make better percentages - so do You have any ideas how to make that?

R. Vesa Lepisto
Senior Exhibition Coordinator
Heureka The Finnish Science Centre
vesalep

Re: VeriLook

Postby Irmantas » Mar 07, 2008 14:33

Dear Mr. Lepisto,

Thank you for sharing information. It would be interesting to communicate with you about your experiments. Please contact me using contact information provided below.

Since 2006 we have released new VeriLook version and several updates. SDK customers can download new versions and updates at no cost.

Best regards,
Irmantas Naujikas
Business Development Director

Neurotechnologija
Ateities 10
Vilnius LT-08303, Lithuania
Phone: +370 5 277 33 14
Fax: +370 5 277 33 16
Mobile: +370 652 42043
Email: irmantas@neurotechnologija.com
http://www.neurotechnologija.com
Irmantas