Verilook - Teenagers

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Verilook - Teenagers

Postby Dina_murad » Feb 26, 2008 07:37

I have downloaded and tested the Verilook sample application and it is really impressive. I am incharge of the software development team here. Before I purchase I have a question, I actually want to use it for a high school where the students are of the age of 13 to 19 to be registered. As we know this is the fastest growing age and the features change in months, how does your algorithm respond to such age group.

Also can i use it on auto face detection and verification (one to many) or i must use it with roll numbers of the students.

Looking for the urgent reply.

Regards
Dina
Dina_murad

Re: Verilook - Teenagers

Postby Pavel » Feb 26, 2008 08:46

Hi Dina,

For VeriLook usage with teenagers we would recommend to reenroll users each half a year. This can be done automatically during identification/verification. Automatic face detection can also be used as it is done in our SDK samples. However, please bare in mind that VeriLook was designed for active user identification/verification, it means that user must follow instructions - neutral expression, look directly to the camera and so on.
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Postby Dina_murad » Feb 26, 2008 10:15

Thanks for your response. In my initial test I found teenagers do not cooperate with the system and try their best to fail it by trying different poses and expressions. Are you guys bringing any pose detection or 3d solution in the future
Dina_murad

Postby Pavel » Feb 26, 2008 10:54

Dina_murad wrote:Thanks for your response. In my initial test I found teenagers do not cooperate with the system and try their best to fail it by trying different poses and expressions. Are you guys bringing any pose detection or 3d solution in the future

We may do that in future, however we do have other plans to fulfill at the moment. Please check for the updates on the website, as there will be some in the near future :)
Kind regards,
Pavel Cuchriajev

Neurotechnology
Pavel
Neurotechnology

Return to Public