Activation and Licensing questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

[Lic] Install VeriFinger and VeriEye on Windows 7

Postby Kstyanoz » Sep 25, 2012 15:16

We need to install VeriFinger and VeriEye in our corporation. We use CD to install this software, but we don't know how to see the interface or the application :? . We have windows 7 with 32 bits. Could you help me with this, please? :?: Thank you!

Admin: merged to "Activation and Licensing questions"
Kstyanoz

Re: Install VeriFinger and VeriEye on Windows 7

Postby Martynas » Sep 26, 2012 07:15

Kstyanoz wrote:We need to install VeriFinger and VeriEye in our corporation. We use CD to install this software, but we don't know how to see the interface or the application :? . We have windows 7 with 32 bits. Could you help me with this, please? :?: Thank you!

Hi,

SDKs include samples and tutorials, which shows how to use the functionality of the SDKs. The documentation includes the description of the SDK and API.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: Install VeriFinger and VeriEye on Windows 7

Postby Kstyanoz » Sep 26, 2012 18:45

Hi!

We need help with activation of VeriFinger, when we open the interface displays the following message: "Failed to obtain licenses for extractor and/or matcher!" and do not know where to enter licenses Matcher and Extractor. Please give us an explanation about this. It is also necessary Connection Settings but if we put "localhost" in the address of the server sends error.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Kstyanoz

Re: [Lic] Install VeriFinger and VeriEye on Windows 7

Postby Martynas » Sep 27, 2012 07:32

Kstyanoz wrote:We need help with activation of VeriFinger, when we open the interface displays the following message: "Failed to obtain licenses for extractor and/or matcher!" and do not know where to enter licenses Matcher and Extractor. Please give us an explanation about this.

please take a look at the Activation.pdf document included in the SDK "documentation" folder. It contains instructions how to activate licenses if serial numbers are used, if the dongle (volume license manager) is used.
Generally you need to run the Activation Wizard and activate your licenses.
Kstyanoz wrote: It is also necessary Connection Settings but if we put "localhost" in the address of the server sends error.

I guess you are speaking about AbisSample sample. if you choose the "Matching server" option, then you need to start the NServer first of all. NServer is the matching server. Please, refer to documentation of the SDK, section "5.2 Matching Server and Cluster" to find how to configure the NServer.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Virtual Machine

Postby rafael_caldeira » Sep 27, 2012 18:25

I have a VeriLook solution with the licenses on the dongle. The machine available for installation of the biometric server is a virtual machine in windows. Because this upon activation dongle is not identified. What a way to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Rafael Caldeira
Systems Analyst - Multicrédito
Brasil - Belo Horizonte
Last edited by rafael_caldeira on Oct 02, 2012 14:33, edited 3 times in total.
rafael_caldeira

Re: Activation and Licensing questions

Postby Martynas » Sep 28, 2012 08:39

rafael_caldeira wrote:I have a VeriLook solution with the licenses on the dongle. The machine available for installation of the biometric server is a virtual machine in windows. Because this upon activation dongle is not identified. What a way to solve this problem?

Hi,

in case of the virtual machine there are two possible solutions.
First one is to connect the dongle to host machine and configure the virtual machine to use this dongle.
Second one is to setup a remote machine with dongle connected and configure it as "Dongle (VLM) Server". Instructions how to do it are provided in the Activation.pdf. Then on virtual machine you will need to configure "Dongle (VLM) Client". Instructions how to do it are provided in the Activation.pdf included in SDK "documentation" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rafael_caldeira » Oct 02, 2012 14:20

Hi,

The virtual machine used is Microsoft Hyper-V, which does not inherit the connections of the host machine. So the dongle is not identified by the virtual machine.
In the second option, I followed the instructions, but to start the biometric server returned the following error: "1349118400: server_main.c: 392: init: Not registered."
I am sending the diagnostic file.

Best regards,
Rafael Caldeira
Brasil - Belo Horizonte
rafael_caldeira

Upgrade from Verilook Standard to Extended

Postby suleha » Oct 10, 2012 02:30

Hi,

I would like to upgrade Verilook from the Standard to Extended version.
I believed I need to add the price difference in between these two products.
For the new Verilook Extended version, I need it to be installed on a different machine.
My questions are: How do I make the upgrade? How do I move the existing license to another machine?
Thank you for your help.
suleha

Postby vaidasz » Oct 10, 2012 08:26

rafael_caldeira wrote:Hi,

The virtual machine used is Microsoft Hyper-V, which does not inherit the connections of the host machine. So the dongle is not identified by the virtual machine.
In the second option, I followed the instructions, but to start the biometric server returned the following error: "1349118400: server_main.c: 392: init: Not registered."
I am sending the diagnostic file.

Best regards,
Rafael Caldeira
Brasil - Belo Horizonte

Hello Rafael,

We do not have experience with Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machine. Could you please use VMware or VirtualBox virtual machine? I can confirm, SDK works fine on these VMs.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Re: Upgrade from Verilook Standard to Extended

Postby vaidasz » Oct 10, 2012 08:31

suleha wrote:Hi,

I would like to upgrade Verilook from the Standard to Extended version.
I believed I need to add the price difference in between these two products.
For the new Verilook Extended version, I need it to be installed on a different machine.
My questions are: How do I make the upgrade? How do I move the existing license to another machine?
Thank you for your help.

Hello,

To upgrade from VeriLook Standard SDK to VeriLook Extended SDK you need to pay the difference of the SDKs - 520 EUR. When the payment is received we will send you the licenses that are included in VeriLook Extended SDK. Pleaase send an e-mail to support@neurotechnology.com or me.
For SDK upgrade you do not need to use any additional files - the SDK content is the same. The only difference is what components are unlocked by the licenses.
Licenses transfer from one computer to another will be sent to you by e-mail.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

[Lic] Server Start problem.

Postby lsencion » Oct 12, 2012 16:37

Hello, I have Windows Server 2003 SP 2, and MegaMatcher 2.1, I am trying to install a server not a cluster server, I have the license service pg.exe working, but when I try to run the server.exe gives me the following error: main.c: 335: init: Not registered.

I've noticed that the starter server matching service is installed but not running, when I try to run it this gives the following message:

matching the starter server service on local computer started and then stopped.

please to help me.

lsencion

Re: [Lic] Server Start problem.

Postby vaidasz » Oct 15, 2012 11:17

lsencion wrote:Hello, I have Windows Server 2003 SP 2, and MegaMatcher 2.1, I am trying to install a server not a cluster server, I have the license service pg.exe working, but when I try to run the server.exe gives me the following error: main.c: 335: init: Not registered.

I've noticed that the starter server matching service is installed but not running, when I try to run it this gives the following message:

matching the starter server service on local computer started and then stopped.

please to help me.

Hello,

To be able to use NServer you need to use matching server file license that should have been provided to you when you purchased SDK (Veri* Extended or Megamatcher Standard/Extended SDKs). If you have purchased the SDK that supports NServer and haven't received a license file, please write to support@neurotechnology.com, provide description of the issue and your SDK reference id (it was provided to you when you purchased SDK).
What regards the second issue, please describe it in more details.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby lsencion » Oct 16, 2012 14:27

Hello, I work in an institution gubernamentar and received the software and dongle, and another person who is not in the institution conducted settings, but now I need to do some testing and do not want to do it in production.

If you need more information, please tell me what is and how I can get to send them.
lsencion

Postby vaidasz » Oct 17, 2012 13:43

lsencion wrote:Hello, I work in an institution gubernamentar and received the software and dongle, and another person who is not in the institution conducted settings, but now I need to do some testing and do not want to do it in production.

If you need more information, please tell me what is and how I can get to send them.

Hello,

If licenses are in dongle, then you need to use that dongle. Otherwise, you can download trial version of SDK or order additional licenses.
If you have NServer licenses missing, please send your SDK reference id to support@neurotechnology.com. Do not write SDK reference id here.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Megamatcher Verifinger Commercial License activation issue

Postby Nandan » Oct 24, 2012 07:46

We purchased 15 units of Megamatcher Embedded License - unfortunately, we are still facing issues in activating the license -
Please assist us with this issue as we have a lot of investment in this technology already

we have saved the .LIC files in the appropriate neurotechnology/License folder already - but we are still facing issues in activating the license
Nandan

Postby Martynas » Oct 25, 2012 07:30

Hi,

Nandan wrote:We purchased 15 units of Megamatcher Embedded License - unfortunately, we are still facing issues in activating the license -
Please assist us with this issue as we have a lot of investment in this technology already

we have saved the .LIC files in the appropriate neurotechnology/License folder already - but we are still facing issues in activating the license

We have communicated about this issue directly with you and it was found that you were using and old version SDK which had a bug with licensing.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

VeriFinger Question [Lic]

Postby witwitwit » Oct 26, 2012 09:16

what am i supposed to do when i purchase real license ?
Any changes i have to with my code ?

witwitwit

Re: VeriFinger Question

Postby Martynas » Oct 26, 2012 10:17

witwitwit wrote:what am i supposed to do when i purchase real license ?
Any changes i have to with my code ?

the Trial SDK and the purchased SDK provides the same functionality. You can use your developed application with the purchased one without modifications.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

NLView freeze [Lic]

Postby reenala » Nov 02, 2012 06:54

Hi, I am working on a facial matching and enrolling program, i've notices that whenever i change my computer's time and date, the NLView simply freezed and won't move despite of that fact that the object is moving, is anybody familiar to this problem? Please help, thank you in advance!

reenala

Re: NLView freeze

Postby Martynas » Nov 05, 2012 08:25

reenala wrote:Hi, I am working on a facial matching and enrolling program, i've notices that whenever i change my computer's time and date, the NLView simply freezed and won't move despite of that fact that the object is moving, is anybody familiar to this problem? Please help, thank you in advance!

Hello,

which SDK and what SDK Revision number are you using?
Are you able to reproduce this issue with any samples from he SDK? If yes, then please provide detailed steps how we would be able to reproduce it.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby reenala » Nov 07, 2012 00:48

Hi, i am using face identification technology sample.
upon operating the sample code, when i changed the date and time, there would be an error message saying the frame is in use and etc. and then the NLView will be frozen.
VeriLook_4_0_Extended_SDK_2011-05-02\VeriLook_4_0_Extended_SDK\Samples\Faces\CS\FacesSampleCS
reenala

Postby Martynas » Nov 07, 2012 08:09

reenala wrote:Hi, i am using face identification technology sample.
upon operating the sample code, when i changed the date and time, there would be an error message saying the frame is in use and etc. and then the NLView will be frozen.
VeriLook_4_0_Extended_SDK_2011-05-02\VeriLook_4_0_Extended_SDK\Samples\Faces\CS\FacesSampleCS

if you are changing the time and/or date, it has an influence on the Neurotechnology licensing service. It stops to work if the time is changed and thus leads tot he situation, that the licenses is not available for the application and it stops to capture frames from camera.
As the time and date changing is not the frequent operation. It will need to restart the Neurotechnology licensing service after the time is changed.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby kamil » Nov 14, 2012 06:04

Hello,

I have installed Neurotec Biometric Face Client on my machine successfully.
I have run the sample 'SimpleFacesSampleCS.vs2010 and it run perfectly. I can open image files and do face detection.

Then, I create new project using ASPX. This is my first step to get face detection using ASPX.
Initially, i've get a lot of DLL not found issues and the problems solved.

But, I get error message "Operation is not activated" on line:
NleFace[] faces = _extractor.DetectFaces(image);

If I run using Sample code, The component license is activated.
I have check with Services, the Neurotechnology service is up and running.
Is there different way to Obtain component for ASPX (web-based) application? like different Address?

below is some of my code:
Code: Select all
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            const string Address = "/local";
            const string Port = "5000";
            const string Components = "Biometrics.FaceDetection";

_extractor = new NLExtractor();
            facesView = new NLView();
            try
            {
                NLicense.ObtainComponents(Address, Port, Components);

}
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                //MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString(), string.Empty, MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
            }
            finally
            {
                NLicense.ReleaseComponents(Components);
            }
            NLicenseInfo license = NLicense.GetInfoForComponent(Components);
            LabelValueComponent.Text = Components; // output: Biometrics.FaceDetection
            LabelValueLicenseObtained.Text = license.IsObtained.ToString(); // output: False
            LabelValueSerialNumber.Text = license.SerialNumber.ToString(); // output: -1
        }

#region Private methods

private NleDetectionDetails[] DetectFaceDetails(NGrayscaleImage image)
        {
            if (image == null)
                return null;
            _extractor.MaxRollAngleDeviation = rollAngle;
            _extractor.MaxYawAngleDeviation = yawAngle;
            _extractor.MaxRecordsPerTemplate = 1;
            _extractor.DetectAllFeaturePoints = true;
            // detect all faces that are suitable for face recognition in the image
            NleFace[] faces = _extractor.DetectFaces(image); // when running step-by-step, exception not activated throw from here
            NleDetectionDetails[] detectionDetails = new NleDetectionDetails[faces.Length];
            for (int i = 0; i < detectionDetails.Length; i++)
            {
                detectionDetails[i] = _extractor.DetectFacialFeatures(image, faces[i]);
            }
            return detectionDetails;
        }

#endregion
kamil

Postby Martynas » Nov 14, 2012 08:41

kamil wrote:Hello,

I have installed Neurotec Biometric Face Client on my machine successfully.
I have run the sample 'SimpleFacesSampleCS.vs2010 and it run perfectly. I can open image files and do face detection.

Then, I create new project using ASPX. This is my first step to get face detection using ASPX.
Initially, i've get a lot of DLL not found issues and the problems solved.

But, I get error message "Operation is not activated" on line:
NleFace[] faces = _extractor.DetectFaces(image);

If I run using Sample code, The component license is activated.
I have check with Services, the Neurotechnology service is up and running.
Is there different way to Obtain component for ASPX (web-based) application? like different Address?

below is some of my code:
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            const string Address = "/local";
            const string Port = "5000";
            const string Components = "Biometrics.FaceDetection";

_extractor = new NLExtractor();
            facesView = new NLView();
            try
            {

}
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                //MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString(), string.Empty, MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
            }
            finally
            {
            }
            NLicenseInfo license = NLicense.GetInfoForComponent(Components);
            LabelValueComponent.Text = Components; // output: Biometrics.FaceDetection
            LabelValueLicenseObtained.Text = license.IsObtained.ToString(); // output: False
            LabelValueSerialNumber.Text = license.SerialNumber.ToString(); // output: -1
        }

#region Private methods

private NleDetectionDetails[] DetectFaceDetails(NGrayscaleImage image)
        {
            if (image == null)
                return null;
            _extractor.MaxRollAngleDeviation = rollAngle;
            _extractor.MaxYawAngleDeviation = yawAngle;
            _extractor.MaxRecordsPerTemplate = 1;
            _extractor.DetectAllFeaturePoints = true;
            // detect all faces that are suitable for face recognition in the image
            NleFace[] faces = _extractor.DetectFaces(image); // when running step-by-step, exception not activated throw from here
            NleDetectionDetails[] detectionDetails = new NleDetectionDetails[faces.Length];
            for (int i = 0; i < detectionDetails.Length; i++)
            {
                detectionDetails[i] = _extractor.DetectFacialFeatures(image, faces[i]);
            }
            return detectionDetails;
        }

#endregion

Hello,

according to your code, you are releasing the license straight after the obtaining.

try
            {

}
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
            }
            finally
            {
            }

Remove the code below from your source code and it will start to work.

finally
            {
            }
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Toengel » Nov 16, 2012 12:10

Hi,

are there any known issues with Windows 8 and the activation? I have a dongle licence and the dongle is not found... by the activation tool. The device manager recognizese the dongle as HID device...

Alex
Toengel

Postby olabodeaguda » Nov 19, 2012 03:55

please i install megamatcher 4.3 sdk trial. After running the activationwizarddotnet.exe, it works fine but it wont list the product list at the left panel of the page.Also, whenever i run any sample code it won't load the license from the internet (i'm connected directly o the internet).
============ General Information ============

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium . Version 6.1 (Build 7601). Service Pack 1

System PATH variable: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\AudioCore\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Users\AgudaOH\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\

Processor information:
Number of processors: 1
Number of logical processors: 4

1 processor information:
Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Max speed: 2501 Mhz
Architecture: x64
Cores: 2
Hyperthreading enabled (4)

Memory information:
Size 1: 4294967296 (4096 Mb)
Size 2: 2147483648 (2048 Mb)
Total size: 6144 Mb

ActivationWizardDotNetTrial location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win32_x86\Activation\

==============================================

============ Running activation services ============

Running activation services:
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win32_x86\Activation\pg.exe
  Created: 9/30/2012 10:26:27 PM
  Company: Neurotechnology
  Version: 4. 2. 0. 0
  Description: Neurotechnology Activation Service (Trial) 4.2
  Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2012 Neurotechnology
  Service status: ServiceRunning

Configuration file (pgd.conf):
Mode = server

Activation service log file (pgd.log):
2012-11-19 04:28:53 Starting PG (revision: 93576, mode: server, trial)
2012-11-19 04:28:53 PG started.

======================================================

============ Ip information ============

Current IP addresses available on this computer:
   2001:0:4137:9e76:1d:3d90:d631:f3db

Internet reported IP address:

=========================================

============ Firewall information ============

Firewall status:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile                           = Standard
Operational mode                  = Enable
Exception mode                    = Enable
Multicast/broadcast response mode = Enable
Notification mode                 = Enable
Group policy version              = Windows Firewall
Remote admin mode                 = Disable

Ports currently open on all network interfaces:
Port   Protocol  Version  Program
1900   UDP       Any      (null)
2869   TCP       Any      (null)

IMPORTANT: Command executed successfully.
However, "netsh firewall" is deprecated;
use "netsh advfirewall firewall" instead.
For more information on using "netsh advfirewall firewall" commands
instead of "netsh firewall", see KB article 947709
at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=121488 .

===============================================

============ Installed runtimes ============

Installed runtimes:
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1801_none_88db6c152fb2c875
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_88de3f632fb047bc
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4027_none_88dceacb2fb189d6
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_none_88e046c92fae6f57
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_none_93b21c24844efba7
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_88df89932faf0bf6
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_c905be8887838ff2
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_d08b763a442c70c2
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4027_none_d08a21a2442db2dc
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_none_d08d7da0442a985d
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_none_db5f52fb98cb24ad
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_d08cc06a442b34fc
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_10b2f55f9bffb8f8

=============================================

============ Trial Information ============

Proxy trial server test:
Welcome!
Your IP: 41.206.12.36
Time: 1353295806
Stamp: 789DC877

Trial server test: Welcome!
Time: 1353295807

Trial server (sockets) test: Welcome!

Trial time left through proxy: Time left for trial products:
Empty list.
Please start product.

Trial time left: Empty list.
Please start product.

============================================

============ Product registration ============

Component info:
Microsoft .NET Framework: Ver 2.0.50727.5456
ActivationWizardDotNetTrial version: Ver 4.2.0.0, Created: 2012-09-30 22:26:25

Started obtain: 11/19/2012 4:29:44 AM

License for Fingerprint Extractor is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Client is obtained: False
License for Face Extractor is obtained: False
License for Face Client is obtained: False
License for Iris Extractor is obtained: False
License for Iris Client is obtained: False
License for Palmprint Client is obtained: False
License for Voice Extractor is obtained: False
License for Voice Client is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Matcher is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Face Matcher is obtained: False
License for Face Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Iris Matcher is obtained: False
License for Iris Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Palmprint Matcher is obtained: False
License for Voice Matcher is obtained: False
License for Server is obtained: False
License for Cluster is obtained: False

Finished obtain: 11/19/2012 4:29:53 AM

Component information for: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win64_x64
        Activation
                Neurotechnology License Manager 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:05 AM
                Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:04 AM
                Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:04 AM
                Neurotec.dll, Managed: True
                Neurotec.LicenseManager.dll, Managed: True
                Neurotec.Licensing.dll, Managed: True
                ActivationWizardDotNetTrial.exe
                ActivationWizardDotNetTrial.Settings.xml
                NLicensing.cfg
                pg.exe
                pgd.conf
        Cameras
            NdmCisco
                    Neurotechnology Devices Cisco Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    NdmCisco.ini
            NdmMobotix
                    Neurotechnology Devices Mobotix Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    NdmMobotix.ini
            NdmProsillica
                    Neurotechnology Devices Prosillica Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    Allied Vision Technologies Camera API: Ver 1.26.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
        FScanners
            NdmAuthenTec
                    Neurotechnology Devices AuthenTec Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:55 AM
            NdmAuthenTec71
                    Neurotechnology Devices AuthenTec 7.1 Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    AuthenTec AT DLL: Ver 7.10.0.24, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmDigitalPersonaUareU
                    Neurotechnology Devices digitalPersona U.are.U Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmFutronic
                    Neurotechnology Devices Futronic Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    Futronic Scanner API Dynamic Link Library (64-bit version): Ver 10.6.0.423, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmFutronicEthernetFam
                    Neurotechnology Devices FutronicEthernetFam Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    NdmFutronicEthernetFam.ini
            NdmId3Certis
                    Neurotechnology Devices Id3 Certis Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    Certis Image API: Ver 1.2.4.205, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmLumidigm
                plugin
                        AlgoDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        IEngine_ Plus Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        MercuryDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        PreProcV21 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        SDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 3.10.0.15, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        VenusDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                SPM
                        SPM_1.bin
                    Neurotechnology Devices Lumidigm Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    LumiAPI Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    LumiCore Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmNitgen
                    Neurotechnology Devices Nitgen Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    NITGEN Biometric Service Provider Module: Ver 4.8.4.1, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmSecuGen
                    Neurotechnology Devices SecuGen Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    sgfplib: Ver 4.1.0.4, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmSupremaBioMini
                    Neurotechnology Devices Suprema BioMini Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
                    Suprema PC SDK 3.1 Scanner Module Win64 DLL: Ver 3.1.0.6, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
            NdmUpek
                    Neurotechnology Devices Upek Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
                    Biometric Services API: Ver 4.2.0.262, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
            NdmZKSoftware
                    Neurotechnology Devices ZKSoftware Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
        MultiModalDevices
            NdmIrisGuard
                    Neurotechnology Devices IrisGuard Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
            NdmVistaImaging
                    Neurotechnology Devices VistaImaging Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciEY2 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.13, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciFA2 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.4, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciMT Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.2, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
        Server
            Accelerator
                    AcceleratorBackup.exe
                    AcceleratorBackupGui.exe
                    AcceleratorRestore.exe
            NClusterLogger
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:06 AM
                    NClusterLogger.exe
                    NClusterLogger.Sample.conf
            NClusterNode
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:19 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    memory_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    msaccess_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    mssql_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    mysql_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    odbc_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    sqlite_node_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    sqlite3.dll, Managed: False
                    NClusterNode.conf
                    NClusterNode.exe
                    NClusterNode.Memory_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MsAccess_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MsAccess_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MySQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NClusterNodeService.exe
                    NLicensing.cfg
            NClusterServer
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:25 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:25 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    mssql_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    mysql_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    odbc_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    oracle_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    sqlite_drv.dll, Managed: False
                    NClusterServer.conf
                    NClusterServer.exe
                    NClusterServer.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_MySQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.Oracle_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NClusterServerService.exe
                    NLicensing.cfg
            NServer
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:12 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:11 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    NLicensing.cfg
                    NServer.conf
                    NServer.exe
                    NServer.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NServer.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_MySQL.Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NServer.Oracle_sample.conf
                    NServer.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NServerService.exe
                ClusterConfigurator.exe
                ClusterConfigurator.exe.config
                ConfigAssistant.exe
            Neurotec.Biometrics.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.FingerDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerDetection: No, Biometrics.FingerExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerExtraction: No, Biometrics.FaceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceDetection: No, Biometrics.FaceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceExtraction: No, Biometrics.IrisDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisDetection: No, Biometrics.IrisExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisExtraction: No, Biometrics.PalmDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmDetection: No, Biometrics.PalmExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmExtraction: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetection: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtraction: No, Biometrics.FingerSegmentation: No, Biometrics.PalmSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FaceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.IrisSegmentation: No, Biometrics.VoiceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FingerQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.PalmQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FaceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.IrisQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.VoiceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FingerMatching: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.FaceMatching: No, Biometrics.FaceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatching: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.PalmMatching: No, Biometrics.PalmMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatching: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.MatchingFusion: No
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Standards.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.Standards.Base: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerCardTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Fingers: No, Biometrics.Standards.Faces: No, Biometrics.Standards.Irises: No, Biometrics.Standards.Palms: No, Biometrics.Standards.PalmTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Other: No
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Tools.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.Tools.NFIQ: No, Biometrics.Tools.FingerClassification: No
            Neurotec.Cluster.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Devices.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Devices.Cameras: No, Devices.FingerScanners: No, Devices.IrisScanners: No, Devices.PalmScanners: No, Devices.Microphones: No
            Neurotec.Media.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Media: No, Images.WSQ: No, Images.IHead: No, Images.JPEG2000: No, Images.LosslessJPEG: No
            Neurotec.Media.Processing.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Images.Processing.FFT: No
            Neurotec.SmartCards.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: SmartCards: No
            Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Biometric Standards 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:37 AM
            Neurotechnology Biometric Tools 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Cluster Client 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Cluster Client JNI 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Devices 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:37 AM
            Neurotechnology Devices Media Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Smart Cards 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            MySql.Data.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Standards.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Npgsql.dll, Managed: True
            System.Data.SQLite.dll, Managed: True
            AbisSampleCS.exe
            AbisSampleVB.exe
            DevicesSampleCS.exe
            DevicesSampleVB.exe
            FacesSampleWX.exe
            FingersSampleWX.exe
            IrisesSampleWX.exe
            NdmMedia.ini
            NLicensing.cfg
            NTemplateSampleCS.exe
            NTemplateSampleVB.exe

============ Log Information ============

2012-11-19 04:26:13 - Diagnostics generation started.
2012-11-19 04:27:48 - Diagnostics was generated.
2012-11-19 04:29:40 - Diagnostics generation started.
2012-11-19 04:30:08 - Diagnostics was generated.

==========================================
olabodeaguda

Postby Martynas » Nov 19, 2012 11:13

Toengel wrote:Hi,

are there any known issues with Windows 8 and the activation? I have a dongle licence and the dongle is not found... by the activation tool. The device manager recognizese the dongle as HID device...

Alex

Hello Alex,

dongles are not supported in the Windows 8 with the current version of the SDK, due to some issue in the Windows 8. We are preparing a new version of the SDK, which will include some workaround to use dongles on Windows 8.
At the moment it would be recommended to set up some remote machine as "license server" and connect it with the dongle. The machine on which licenses will be used, should be configured as "license server client" and obtain licenses from this "license server".
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Martynas » Nov 19, 2012 11:14

olabodeaguda wrote:please i install megamatcher 4.3 sdk trial. After running the activationwizarddotnet.exe, it works fine but it wont list the product list at the left panel of the page.Also, whenever i run any sample code it won't load the license from the internet (i'm connected directly o the internet).
============ General Information ============

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium . Version 6.1 (Build 7601). Service Pack 1

System PATH variable: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\AudioCore\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Users\AgudaOH\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\

Processor information:
Number of processors: 1
Number of logical processors: 4

1 processor information:
Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Max speed: 2501 Mhz
Architecture: x64
Cores: 2
Hyperthreading enabled (4)

Memory information:
Size 1: 4294967296 (4096 Mb)
Size 2: 2147483648 (2048 Mb)
Total size: 6144 Mb

ActivationWizardDotNetTrial location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win32_x86\Activation\

==============================================

============ Running activation services ============

Running activation services:
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win32_x86\Activation\pg.exe
  Created: 9/30/2012 10:26:27 PM
  Company: Neurotechnology
  Version: 4. 2. 0. 0
  Description: Neurotechnology Activation Service (Trial) 4.2
  Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2012 Neurotechnology
  Service status: ServiceRunning

Configuration file (pgd.conf):
Mode = server

Activation service log file (pgd.log):
2012-11-19 04:28:53 Starting PG (revision: 93576, mode: server, trial)
2012-11-19 04:28:53 PG started.

======================================================

============ Ip information ============

Current IP addresses available on this computer:
   2001:0:4137:9e76:1d:3d90:d631:f3db

Internet reported IP address:

=========================================

============ Firewall information ============

Firewall status:
Profile                           = Standard
Operational mode                  = Enable
Exception mode                    = Enable
Multicast/broadcast response mode = Enable
Notification mode                 = Enable
Group policy version              = Windows Firewall
Remote admin mode                 = Disable

Ports currently open on all network interfaces:
Port   Protocol  Version  Program
1900   UDP       Any      (null)
2869   TCP       Any      (null)

IMPORTANT: Command executed successfully.
However, "netsh firewall" is deprecated;
use "netsh advfirewall firewall" instead.
For more information on using "netsh advfirewall firewall" commands
instead of "netsh firewall", see KB article 947709
at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=121488 .

============ Installed runtimes ============

Installed runtimes:
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1801_none_88db6c152fb2c875
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_88de3f632fb047bc
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4027_none_88dceacb2fb189d6
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_none_88e046c92fae6f57
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_none_93b21c24844efba7
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_88df89932faf0bf6
amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_c905be8887838ff2
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_d08b763a442c70c2
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4027_none_d08a21a2442db2dc
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_none_d08d7da0442a985d
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_none_db5f52fb98cb24ad
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_d08cc06a442b34fc
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a
x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_10b2f55f9bffb8f8

=============================================

============ Trial Information ============

Proxy trial server test:
Welcome!
Time: 1353295806

Trial server test: Welcome!

Trial server (sockets) test: Welcome!

Trial time left through proxy: Time left for trial products:
Empty list.
Please start product.

Trial time left: Empty list.
Please start product.

============================================

============ Product registration ============

Component info:
Microsoft .NET Framework: Ver 2.0.50727.5456
ActivationWizardDotNetTrial version: Ver 4.2.0.0, Created: 2012-09-30 22:26:25

Started obtain: 11/19/2012 4:29:44 AM

License for Fingerprint Extractor is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Client is obtained: False
License for Face Extractor is obtained: False
License for Face Client is obtained: False
License for Iris Extractor is obtained: False
License for Iris Client is obtained: False
License for Palmprint Client is obtained: False
License for Voice Extractor is obtained: False
License for Voice Client is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Matcher is obtained: False
License for Fingerprint Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Face Matcher is obtained: False
License for Face Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Iris Matcher is obtained: False
License for Iris Fast Matcher is obtained: False
License for Palmprint Matcher is obtained: False
License for Voice Matcher is obtained: False
License for Server is obtained: False
License for Cluster is obtained: False

Finished obtain: 11/19/2012 4:29:53 AM

Component information for: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.3 SDK Trial\Bin\Win64_x64
        Activation
                Neurotechnology License Manager 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:05 AM
                Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:04 AM
                Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:04 AM
                Neurotec.LicenseManager.dll, Managed: True
                ActivationWizardDotNetTrial.exe
                ActivationWizardDotNetTrial.Settings.xml
                NLicensing.cfg
                pg.exe
                pgd.conf
        Cameras
            NdmCisco
                    Neurotechnology Devices Cisco Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    NdmCisco.ini
            NdmMobotix
                    Neurotechnology Devices Mobotix Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    NdmMobotix.ini
            NdmProsillica
                    Neurotechnology Devices Prosillica Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
                    Allied Vision Technologies Camera API: Ver 1.26.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:00 AM
        FScanners
            NdmAuthenTec
                    Neurotechnology Devices AuthenTec Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:55 AM
            NdmAuthenTec71
                    Neurotechnology Devices AuthenTec 7.1 Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    AuthenTec AT DLL: Ver 7.10.0.24, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmDigitalPersonaUareU
                    Neurotechnology Devices digitalPersona U.are.U Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmFutronic
                    Neurotechnology Devices Futronic Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    Futronic Scanner API Dynamic Link Library (64-bit version): Ver 10.6.0.423, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
            NdmFutronicEthernetFam
                    Neurotechnology Devices FutronicEthernetFam Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    NdmFutronicEthernetFam.ini
            NdmId3Certis
                    Neurotechnology Devices Id3 Certis Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:56 AM
                    Certis Image API: Ver 1.2.4.205, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmLumidigm
                plugin
                        AlgoDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        IEngine_ Plus Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        MercuryDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        PreProcV21 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        SDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 3.10.0.15, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                        VenusDvc Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:59 AM
                SPM
                        SPM_1.bin
                    Neurotechnology Devices Lumidigm Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    LumiAPI Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    LumiCore Dynamic Link Library: Ver 4.10.0.31, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmNitgen
                    Neurotechnology Devices Nitgen Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    NITGEN Biometric Service Provider Module: Ver 4.8.4.1, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmSecuGen
                    Neurotechnology Devices SecuGen Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
                    sgfplib: Ver 4.1.0.4, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:57 AM
            NdmSupremaBioMini
                    Neurotechnology Devices Suprema BioMini Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
                    Suprema PC SDK 3.1 Scanner Module Win64 DLL: Ver 3.1.0.6, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
            NdmUpek
                    Neurotechnology Devices Upek Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
                    Biometric Services API: Ver 4.2.0.262, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
            NdmZKSoftware
                    Neurotechnology Devices ZKSoftware Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:33:58 AM
        MultiModalDevices
            NdmIrisGuard
                    Neurotechnology Devices IrisGuard Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
            NdmVistaImaging
                    Neurotechnology Devices VistaImaging Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciEY2 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.13, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciFA2 Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.4, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
                    VciMT Dynamic Link Library: Ver 1.0.0.2, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:02 AM
        Server
            Accelerator
                    AcceleratorBackup.exe
                    AcceleratorBackupGui.exe
                    AcceleratorRestore.exe
            NClusterLogger
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:06 AM
                    NClusterLogger.exe
                    NClusterLogger.Sample.conf
            NClusterNode
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:19 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:20 AM
                    NClusterNode.conf
                    NClusterNode.exe
                    NClusterNode.Memory_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MsAccess_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MsAccess_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_MySQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterNode.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NClusterNodeService.exe
                    NLicensing.cfg
            NClusterServer
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:25 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:25 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:26 AM
                    NClusterServer.conf
                    NClusterServer.exe
                    NClusterServer.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_MySQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.Oracle_sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NClusterServer.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NClusterServerService.exe
                    NLicensing.cfg
            NServer
                    Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:12 AM
                    Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:11 AM
                    Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:34:13 AM
                    NLicensing.cfg
                    NServer.conf
                    NServer.exe
                    NServer.MsSQL_sample.conf
                    NServer.MySQL_sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_MsSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_MySQL.Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_Oracle_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.ODBC_SQLite_Sample.conf
                    NServer.Oracle_sample.conf
                    NServer.PostgreSQL_Sample.conf
                    NServer.SQLite_sample.conf
                    NServerService.exe
                ClusterConfigurator.exe
                ClusterConfigurator.exe.config
                ConfigAssistant.exe
            Neurotec.Biometrics.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.FingerDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerDetection: No, Biometrics.FingerExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerExtraction: No, Biometrics.FaceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceDetection: No, Biometrics.FaceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceExtraction: No, Biometrics.IrisDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisDetection: No, Biometrics.IrisExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisExtraction: No, Biometrics.PalmDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmDetection: No, Biometrics.PalmExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmExtraction: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetection: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtraction: No, Biometrics.FingerSegmentation: No, Biometrics.PalmSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FaceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.IrisSegmentation: No, Biometrics.VoiceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FingerQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.PalmQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FaceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.IrisQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.VoiceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FingerMatching: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.FaceMatching: No, Biometrics.FaceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatching: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.PalmMatching: No, Biometrics.PalmMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatching: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.MatchingFusion: No
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Standards.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.Standards.Base: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerCardTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Fingers: No, Biometrics.Standards.Faces: No, Biometrics.Standards.Irises: No, Biometrics.Standards.Palms: No, Biometrics.Standards.PalmTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Other: No
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Tools.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Biometrics.Tools.NFIQ: No, Biometrics.Tools.FingerClassification: No
            Neurotec.Cluster.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Devices.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Devices.Cameras: No, Devices.FingerScanners: No, Devices.IrisScanners: No, Devices.PalmScanners: No, Devices.Microphones: No
            Neurotec.Media.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Media: No, Images.WSQ: No, Images.IHead: No, Images.JPEG2000: No, Images.LosslessJPEG: No
            Neurotec.Media.Processing.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: Images.Processing.FFT: No
            Neurotec.SmartCards.dll, Managed: True
                    NLibraryInfo Activated: SmartCards: No
            Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.3: Ver 4.3.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Biometric Standards 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:37 AM
            Neurotechnology Biometric Tools 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Cluster Client 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Cluster Client JNI 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Core 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Devices 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:37 AM
            Neurotechnology Devices Media Module 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Media 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2: Ver 4.2.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            Neurotechnology Smart Cards 4.1: Ver 4.1.0.0, Managed: False, Created: 11/19/2012 3:30:38 AM
            MySql.Data.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Biometrics.Standards.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Neurotec.Gui.dll, Managed: True
            Npgsql.dll, Managed: True
            System.Data.SQLite.dll, Managed: True
            AbisSampleCS.exe
            AbisSampleVB.exe
            DevicesSampleCS.exe
            DevicesSampleVB.exe
            FacesSampleWX.exe
            FingersSampleWX.exe
            IrisesSampleWX.exe
            NdmMedia.ini
            NLicensing.cfg
            NTemplateSampleCS.exe
            NTemplateSampleVB.exe

============ Log Information ============

2012-11-19 04:26:13 - Diagnostics generation started.
2012-11-19 04:27:48 - Diagnostics was generated.
2012-11-19 04:29:40 - Diagnostics generation started.
2012-11-19 04:30:08 - Diagnostics was generated.

==========================================

What kind of Internet connection are you using?
The trial SDK can only work if the broadband Internet connection is used. It does not support 3G Internet connections.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Toengel » Nov 20, 2012 09:21

Martynas wrote:At the moment it would be recommended to set up some remote machine as "license server" and connect it with the dongle. The machine on which licenses will be used, should be configured as "license server client" and obtain licenses from this "license server".

Hi,

ok - I tried, but have problems:

Server-PC: XP 32-Bit, installed as "Dongle (VLM) Server" with IP and Port 5000, Windows Firewall opend for TCP Port 5000
=> both my licences are recognized (VerFinger extractor and matcher), also Diagnostics find both
Client-PC: Win7 64-Bit, installed as "Dongle (VLM) Client" with Server-IP and Port and as "SingleComputerLicence" or "Concurrent"
=> no Licences are found in the activation tool, also Diagnostics cannot find any licence
=> small test program cannot obtain licence

Server and Client are in the same sub network.

Any other ideas?

Alex
Toengel

Postby Martynas » Nov 20, 2012 12:08

Toengel wrote:Hi,

ok - I tried, but have problems:

Server-PC: XP 32-Bit, installed as "Dongle (VLM) Server" with IP and Port 5000, Windows Firewall opend for TCP Port 5000
=> both my licences are recognized (VerFinger extractor and matcher), also Diagnostics find both
Client-PC: Win7 64-Bit, installed as "Dongle (VLM) Client" with Server-IP and Port and as "SingleComputerLicence" or "Concurrent"
=> no Licences are found in the activation tool, also Diagnostics cannot find any licence
=> small test program cannot obtain licence

Server and Client are in the same sub network.

Any other ideas?

Alex

Hi,

I have sent you the pg.exe, whcih includes the fix fro the Windows 8, by email. Please try it.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

The type initializer for 'Neurotec.NCore' threw an exception

Postby olabodeaguda » Dec 04, 2012 21:26

please i seriously need a help here. i've been battling with trying to get a license using the 30 trial. I'm using a broadband internet connection. the error is "The type initializer for 'Neurotec.NCore' threw an exception.
private void Window_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
      {
         bool obtained = NLicense.ObtainComponents("/local", "5000", "Devices.FingerScanners");
         if (obtained)
         {
            NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(NDeviceType.FingerScanner, true, true);
            foreach (NDevice device in deviceManager.Devices)
            {
               listBox1.Items.Add(device.Id);
            }

}
      }
olabodeaguda

Postby Martynas » Dec 05, 2012 07:54

olabodeaguda wrote:please i seriously need a help here. i've been battling with trying to get a license using the 30 trial. I'm using a broadband internet connection. the error is "The type initializer for 'Neurotec.NCore' threw an exception.
private void Window_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
      {
         bool obtained = NLicense.ObtainComponents("/local", "5000", "Devices.FingerScanners");
         if (obtained)
         {
            NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(NDeviceType.FingerScanner, true, true);
            foreach (NDevice device in deviceManager.Devices)
            {
               listBox1.Items.Add(device.Id);
            }

}
      }

Hi,

there could be two situations when this error is thrown. Below is description of solving it in both cases.

Exception from HRESULT 0x8007007E
.Net dlls from the SDK depends on the native dlls in the SDK, i.e. Neurotec.dll depends on the NCore.dll. Your received error means that your application can not find the native dll.
There are two solutions for this issue. First one, the fastest and easiest one, is to copy all dlls from the SDK to the output folder of your application.
The second way is to add the path to SDK dlls into System environmental variable PATH and restart the computer.

Exception from HRESULT 0x8007007B
Error “An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)" is thrown, when the application is trying to load incorrect dlls. i.e. if your application is compiled with configuration “win64_x64” and the application is loading 32 bit dlls.
Or i.e. you have compiled the application with “AnyCPU” configuration and you are running the application on 64 bit OS and the application is loading 32 bit dlls.
Please check what configuration is used to build your application and if the correct dlls are loaded.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby andresvergara » Dec 10, 2012 20:29

Hello,

I'm interested in develop software based in VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK ....
I should buy VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK license and purchase licenses according to the number of computers where I install my software......is correct?
For example, if I want install my software based in VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK, in 10 computers the total price is
VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK license -> € 339.00 + € 150.00 (Face Extractor component licenses) + € 180.00 (Face Matcher component licenses)

With the above elements, my aplication does not depend on a fixed internet connection, is tue?
andresvergara

Postby Martynas » Dec 11, 2012 09:56

Hi,

andresvergara wrote:I'm interested in develop software based in VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK ....
I should buy VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK license and purchase licenses according to the number of computers where I install my software......is correct?
For example, if I want install my software based in VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK, in 10 computers the total price is
VeriLook 5.2 Standard SDK license -> € 339.00 + € 150.00 (Face Extractor component licenses) + € 180.00 (Face Matcher component licenses)

yes, this is correct.

andresvergara wrote:With the above elements, my aplication does not depend on a fixed internet connection, is tue?

Purchased SDK does not need an Internet connection.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby andresvergara » Dec 13, 2012 21:47

Hello, in my case....
Should I buy the Licensing Model for Value-added Resellers or ordinary SDK license?

Is useful the ordinary SDK license only for NCheck Finger Attendance, NVeiler Video Filter and NPointer of Biometric?
andresvergara

Postby Martynas » Dec 14, 2012 08:01

theshadowmaker wrote:A quick question: where does provided SentiSight sample (particularly C# one) save models created with it?? (whatever.bin). I've found the .db with the database, but can't find the .bin alone. I need them because I'll use learn provided in samples for creating models, and I'll add them (by code) in my app for recognition. I've tried searching in Windows 7 for name.bin and no luck :(

Thx!! :)

Hello,

if you are going to develop the end user application, then you need to purchase ordinary SDK license.
If you are going to develop the SDK on our SDK basis, and sell it to customer, who will be using your SDK for their application development, then you need to purchase VAR SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby AdrienEDF » Dec 14, 2012 12:23

Hello, I'm new at SentiSight SDK and I encountered a problem with activation.

I installed the sample application apk (located in Bin/Android folder) of the last version of the Embedded SDK (2nd October 2012).
I put the license file in the sdcard/Neurotechnology/Licenses folder. At the begening the application works well, but now, when I try to take photo, I got the message

"Error. Unable to perform recognition. Sentisight not activated".

Could some one help me ?

Thanks.
AdrienEDF

Postby Martynas » Dec 17, 2012 08:18

AdrienEDF wrote:Hello, I'm new at SentiSight SDK and I encountered a problem with activation.

I installed the sample application apk (located in Bin/Android folder) of the last version of the Embedded SDK (2nd October 2012).
I put the license file in the sdcard/Neurotechnology/Licenses folder. At the begening the application works well, but now, when I try to take photo, I got the message

"Error. Unable to perform recognition. Sentisight not activated".

Could some one help me ?

Thanks.

Hi,

please send the license file you are using with the issue description to support@neurotechnology.com.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

VeriFinger 6.5 Matching Issue [Lic]

Postby KimNguyen » Jan 11, 2013 20:13

I am using the full Neurotechnology suite to perform matching on a face, two irises, and two fingers. The logic is the same for each modality, but I'm having issues with getting a second finger to match. Essentially a list of objects in another class is iterated on and each template is passed to the performSearch method that I'll list below. In a previous version of this code that used VF 6.2, this implementation worked. But now, it is not working. Any thoughts? Below is the stack trace from the event viewer:

Error processing search request for subject 0 RightIndex
Stack Trace:
Neurotec.NInvalidOperationException: Identification is not started
   at Neurotec.NResult.RaiseError(Int32 error)
   at Neurotec.NResult.Check(Int32 result)
   at Neurotec.Biometrics.NMatcher.IdentifyEnd()
   at Program.Verifinger.VeriFinger65.performSearch(BTemplate template)
   at Program.Verifinger.VeriFingerService.searchThread(Object instance)

CATCH:    at Neurotec.NResult.RaiseError(Int32 error)
   at Neurotec.Biometrics.NMatcher.IdentifyStart(NBuffer template)

Below is the code:
public static List<IMatcherResults> performSearch(BTemplate template)
        {

List<IMatcherResults> results = new List<IMatcherResults>();

NMatcher matcher = null;
            initializeMatcher(out matcher);

NTemplate probeTemplate = null;
            try
            {
                Modality modality = template.Modality;

probeTemplate = new NTemplate(template.Template);

matcher.IdentifyStart(probeTemplate.Save());

DTemplate[] templates;
                switch (modality)
                {
                    case Modality.LeftIndex:
                        templates = targets7.getGalleryArray();
                        break;
                    case Modality.RightIndex:
                        templates = targets2.getGalleryArray();
                        break;
                    default:
                        probeTemplate.Dispose();
                        return results;
                }

for (int i = 0; i < templates.Length; i++)
                {
                    NTemplate targetTemplate = null;
                    try
                    {
                        targetTemplate = new NTemplate(templates[i].Template);
                        int score = matcher.IdentifyNext(targetTemplate.Save());
                        if (score > 0)
                        {
                            VeriFinger65SearchResults result = new VeriFinger65SearchResults();
                            result.ProbeTemplate = template;
                            result.TargetTemplate = templates[i];
                            result.Score = score;
                            results.Add(result);
                        }
                        targetTemplate.Dispose();
                    }
                    catch
                    {
                        if (targetTemplate != null)
                    }
                }
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                MatcherEventLog.reportLog("CATCH: " + ex.StackTrace.ToString());
                throw new VeriFingerException("Error occurred when performing a search", ex);
            }
            finally
            {
                if (matcher != null)
                {
                    matcher.IdentifyEnd();
                    matcher.Dispose();
                }
                if (probeTemplate != null)
                {
                    probeTemplate.Dispose();
                }
            }
            return results;
        }

The only thing that has really changed is VF version and before any of the searching happens I submit all the fingerprint templates to the service for quality checking (previously I submitted a smaller subset). It appears the error is happening WITHIN Neuro so I can't even see exactly what the issue is. Any thoughts?

KimNguyen

Re: VeriFinger 6.5 Matching Issue

Postby Martynas » Jan 14, 2013 14:40

KimNguyen wrote:I am using the full Neurotechnology suite to perform matching on a face, two irises, and two fingers. The logic is the same for each modality, but I'm having issues with getting a second finger to match. Essentially a list of objects in another class is iterated on and each template is passed to the performSearch method that I'll list below. In a previous version of this code that used VF 6.2, this implementation worked. But now, it is not working. Any thoughts? Below is the stack trace from the event viewer:

Stack Trace:

Below is the code:
        {

NMatcher matcher = null;

try
            {

DTemplate[] templates;
                switch (modality)
                {
                    case Modality.LeftIndex:
                        break;
                        break;
                    default:
                        probeTemplate.Dispose();
                        return results;
                }

{
                    try
                    {
                        if (score > 0)
                        {
                            result.Score = score;
                            results.Add(result);
                        }
                    }
                    catch
                    {
                    }
                }
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
            }
            finally
            {
                if (matcher != null)
                {
                    matcher.IdentifyEnd();
                    matcher.Dispose();
                }
                {
                    probeTemplate.Dispose();
                }
            }
            return results;
        }

The only thing that has really changed is VF version and before any of the searching happens I submit all the fingerprint templates to the service for quality checking (previously I submitted a smaller subset). It appears the error is happening WITHIN Neuro so I can't even see exactly what the issue is. Any thoughts?

Hello,

could you provide a small test application and detailed description of this issue, along with the SDK Revision number to support@neurotechnology.com?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: VeriFinger 6.5 Matching Issue

Postby KimNguyen » Jan 18, 2013 14:50

KimNguyen wrote:I am using the full Neurotechnology suite to perform matching on a face, two irises, and two fingers. The logic is the same for each modality, but I'm having issues with getting a second finger to match. Essentially a list of objects in another class is iterated on and each template is passed to the performSearch method that I'll list below. In a previous version of this code that used VF 6.2, this implementation worked. But now, it is not working. Any thoughts? Below is the stack trace from the event viewer:

Stack Trace:

Below is the code:
        {

NMatcher matcher = null;

try
            {

DTemplate[] templates;
                switch (modality)
                {
                    case Modality.LeftIndex:
                        break;
                        break;
                    default:
                        probeTemplate.Dispose();
                        return results;
                }

{
                    try
                    {
                        if (score > 0)
                        {
                            result.Score = score;
                            results.Add(result);
                        }
                    }
                    catch
                    {
                    }
                }
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
            }
            finally
            {
                if (matcher != null)
                {
                    matcher.IdentifyEnd();
                    matcher.Dispose();
                }
                {
                    probeTemplate.Dispose();
                }
            }
            return results;
        }

The issue was resolved. In an initialize method I was calling ObtainComponents, and then for the extraction and matching process I was calling obtainComponents again. Once I removed the extra call to ObtainComponents in the regular initialize method everything worked fine.
KimNguyen

Unable to activate SentiSight 3.0

Postby benjimitsu » Jan 24, 2013 04:45

Hi,
Yesterday I received the SentiSight license provided by my company for my project. I have successfully activated the software on my desktop, but laptop. It said that the license was generated so many times. I wrote an email to support@neurotechnology.com, but up till now I have not received any response :x
So, what can I do now???
Thanks,
benjimitsu

Postby Martynas » Jan 24, 2013 08:20

benjimitsu wrote:Hi,
Yesterday I received the SentiSight license provided by my company for my project. I have successfully activated the software on my desktop, but laptop. It said that the license was generated so many times. I wrote an email to support@neurotechnology.com, but up till now I have not received any response :x
So, what can I do now???
Thanks,

Hi,

According to our licensing policy, one serial number can be activated only on one computer at the same time. This is the reason, why you are getting an error message when you try to activate it second time on another computer.
If there is a need to move the license from one computer to another one, then the licenses should be deactivated on previously activated machine.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Development enviroment [Lic]

Postby rodrigo » Jan 28, 2013 17:45

I have just one license of mega matcher. I would like to know if is possible to create two different database where i can use one to develop and another one to test.

rodrigo

Re: Development enviroment

Postby Martynas » Jan 29, 2013 07:57

rodrigo wrote:I have just one license of mega matcher. I would like to know if is possible to create two different database where i can use one to develop and another one to test.

Hi,

the license is used to enable SDK components. Components will work on the computer where the license is activated (used). The license does not have a limitation on the database usage. You can use several databases with your application if it is needed.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Trial on Amazon EC2

Postby insightptr » Jan 29, 2013 09:26

Hello,

I am trying to using Neurotec Biometric SDK 4.4 Trial on my Amazon EC2 instance. But I can not get it to work at all. Sample Java application gives something like "License could not obtained.". Besides when I excuted diagnostic_report.sh, it hung in the middle of diagnostic. For the trial package, Is it supposed not to run on Amazon EC2 ?

I have attached below what I have got.

Thank you. :)
$./run_pgd.sh start
run_pgd.sh: starting pgd...
run_pgd.sh: pgd run log (/tmp/pgd.log):
----------------------------------------
2013-01-29 09:21:24 Starting PG (revision: 96909, mode: server, trial)
2013-01-29 09:21:24 Linux ip-**-***-*-*** 3.2.0-29-virtual #46-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 27 17:23:50 UTC 2012 x86_64
2013-01-29 09:21:24 PG started (pid: 2525).

$ cat pgd.conf
mode = server
Last edited by Sergey on Jan 30, 2013 08:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrapped the output in code tag
insightptr

Re: Development enviroment [Lic]

Postby rodrigo » Jan 29, 2013 11:47

Hi Martynas,
is there any setting on mega matcher to configure a second database? Can i find any sample with this example?
rodrigo

Re: Development enviroment [Lic]

Postby Martynas » Jan 29, 2013 11:59

rodrigo wrote:is there any setting on mega matcher to configure a second database? Can i find any sample with this example?

if you are using the NServer or NClusterServer, which connects the database, then the NServer/NClusterServer can use only one connection tot he database at the same time. If you need to use more databases, than you need to start as many instances of the NServer/NClusterServer as databases will be used. To be able to start the different instances of the NServer/NClusterServer you need to ensure that they are not using same ports: you can define different ports for each instance of the server in configuration file of the server.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Martynas » Jan 30, 2013 08:35

insightptr wrote:Hello,

I am trying to using Neurotec Biometric SDK 4.4 Trial on my Amazon EC2 instance. But I can not get it to work at all. Sample Java application gives something like "License could not obtained.". Besides when I excuted diagnostic_report.sh, it hung in the middle of diagnostic. For the trial package, Is it supposed not to run on Amazon EC2 ?

I have attached below what I have got.

Thank you. :)
$./run_pgd.sh start
run_pgd.sh: starting pgd...
run_pgd.sh: pgd run log (/tmp/pgd.log):
2013-01-29 09:21:24 Starting PG (revision: 96909, mode: server, trial)
2013-01-29 09:21:24 Linux ip-**-***-*-*** 3.2.0-29-virtual #46-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 27 17:23:50 UTC 2012 x86_64
2013-01-29 09:21:24 PG started (pid: 2525).

$ cat pgd.conf
mode = server

Hi,

please write an email to support@neurotechnology.com with the issue description.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: Fingerprint Client Concurrent network licenses

Postby polesapart » Feb 01, 2013 21:30

Martynas wrote:When the concurrent license is sued it is important to release the license as soon as it is possible. then it becomes available for other computers.
i.e. if you are doing scanning and extraction then the flow should be like one below.

1. Obtain the license
a. as the license can be obtained by other computer it is recommended to try obtain the license in the loop until it is obtained.
2. Initialize NDeviceManager
3. Release the license
4. Scan fingerprint
5. If the image was scanned, then obtain the license
a. as the license can be obtained by other computer it is recommended to try obtain the license in the loop until it is obtained.
6. Extract template
7. Release license.

I'm trying to do as this (acquiring licenses with NLicenseObtainComponents for "Biometrics.FingerExtraction,Devices.FingerScanners"), in a program that will run on client computers with concurrent licenses.

The problem is that when I do as above, after releasing the license in step 3 and entering step 4, NFScannerCapture returns -200, which means it's not licensed.
I suppose further steps would fail as well. Do I have to selectively require license componentes, i.e. only release Devices.FingerScanners in step 3 but leave Devices.FingerScanners? In which step do I free it?

Thanks!
polesapart

PreviousNext

Return to Public