Activation and Licensing questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Trial Activation Error

Postby kojokobi » Feb 05, 2014 16:51

I keep getting this error when i try activating Biometric_4_5_SDK_Trial
"Trial server responce:
Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array".

Help Please.
kojokobi

Re: Activation and Licensing questions

Postby Martynas » Feb 06, 2014 07:45

Hello,

kojokobi wrote:I keep getting this error when i try activating Biometric_4_5_SDK_Trial
"Trial server responce:
Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array".

Please use the Activation wizard and generate the diagnostic and send it to support@neurotechnology.com with the issue description. Also provide the information what kind of Internet connection are you using: 3G/2G, broadband, proxy, proxy with authentication and etc..
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Fingerprint Client License

Postby Riz » Feb 12, 2014 00:01

Hi

On This page http://www.neurotechnology.com/fingerpr ... nents.html

There is this information under "Fingerprint Client component "

Three non-concurrent licenses and one concurrent license for the Fingerprint Client component are included with VeriFinger 6.7 Extended SDK, MegaMatcher 4.5 Standard SDK and MegaMatcher 4.5 Extended SDK

Is This NServer license or scanner device licenses. What is "Fingerprint Client component"? is it NServer?

Thanks
Riz

Admin: merged to "Activation and Licensing questions"
Riz

Re: Fingerprint Client License

Postby Martynas » Feb 12, 2014 07:34

Riz wrote:Hi

On This page http://www.neurotechnology.com/fingerpr ... nents.html

There is this information under "Fingerprint Client component "

Three non-concurrent licenses and one concurrent license for the Fingerprint Client component are included with VeriFinger 6.7 Extended SDK, MegaMatcher 4.5 Standard SDK and MegaMatcher 4.5 Extended SDK

Is This NServer license or scanner device licenses. What is "Fingerprint Client component"? is it NServer?

Thanks
Riz

Hello,

on the same link, which you have posted you can find that the Finger Client component combines Fingerprint Extractor, Fingerprint BSS, Fingerprint Segmenter and Fingerprint WSQ components. The same page has links to each of these components.
In short the Fingerprint Client licenses enables the fingerprint scanning, template extraction, saving/reading images to/from WSQ format, saving/reading fingerprints to/from standard templates, segment multi-finger images.
NServer requires the special NServer license, which is provided when the VeriFinger Extended or MegaMatcher Standard/Extended is purchased, and the Finger Matcher or Fast Finger Matcher license.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Riz » Feb 12, 2014 17:04

Thanks

So it means Fignerprint Client license with BSS means that it only enables the Scanning device.

I tried converting NTemplate to ANTemplate in java code on an NServer which has only standard Server.lic not any other component

It says "Operation Not permitted". This means Fignerprint BSS is not enabled.
Riz

Postby Martynas » Feb 13, 2014 07:44

Hello,

Riz wrote:So it means Fignerprint Client license with BSS means that it only enables the Scanning device.

No, as it was written in previous post the Fingerprint Client license enables the fingerprint scanning, template extraction, saving/reading images to/from WSQ format, saving/reading fingerprints to/from standard templates, segment multi-finger images.

Riz wrote:I tried converting NTemplate to ANTemplate in java code on an NServer which has only standard Server.lic not any other component
It says "Operation Not permitted". This means Fignerprint BSS is not enabled.

To be able to do that action you need to activate a Fingerprint Client license.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Riz » Feb 13, 2014 18:20

Thanks

" activate a Fingerprint Client license"

1- How do we activate it? is it inside the dongle? or is some license file needs to be added to the pgd.conf?
2- We have the MegaMatcher SDK and some dongles, but we dont know what type of license or components are on the dongles
3- Is there a way to query the dongle to see what licenses or components are enabled on the dongle?

Thanks
Riz

Postby Martynas » Feb 14, 2014 07:05

Riz wrote:Thanks

" activate a Fingerprint Client license"

1- How do we activate it? is it inside the dongle? or is some license file needs to be added to the pgd.conf?
2- We have the MegaMatcher SDK and some dongles, but we dont know what type of license or components are on the dongles
3- Is there a way to query the dongle to see what licenses or components are enabled on the dongle?

Thanks

Hello,

if you are using Windows operating system you can use the Activation Wizard. It will list licenses in the dongle.
If the dongle contains the Finger Client license, but you still get the same issue, then please generate the diagnostic and send it to support@neurotechnology.com with the detailed description of the issue.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby JRosendo » Mar 17, 2014 16:55

Hello.

I have a set of computers that get local Neuro serial keys licences over webservice and activate it locally, over API.

I would like to know whether it's possible to DEACTIVATE these single licences from ANOTHER COMPUTER than the one they were activated, having the LICENCE FILE or the DEACTIVATION ID generated in the machine the licences were activated in, or it's only possible to deactivate a licence from the same machine it was activated.

Thank you!
JRosendo

Postby Martynas » Mar 18, 2014 08:02

Hello,

you can submit the license file and deactivation ids, generated on the same machine, from any other machine by using our website.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby JRosendo » Mar 18, 2014 14:26

Martynas wrote:Hello,
you can submit the license file and deactivation ids, generated on the same machine, from any other machine by using our website.

Got it, thanks. So it's not possible to do this process via Neurotech API, on another machine, right?
JRosendo

Postby Martynas » Mar 18, 2014 14:35

Hi,

you can use the Neurotechnology API for this too. There is function NLicense.DeactivateOnlineWithId (.Net) and NLicenseDeactivateOnlineWithId (C/C++), which accept the license file and the deactivation id. So you can create the application, where you can submit licenses and deactivation from other computers. This application will communicate with our activation server and will deactivate licenses if everything is ok with them.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Apr 03, 2014 22:06

Hi,
We acquired the VeriFinger 6.4 Extended SDK with two concurrent licenses.
Our client computers get licenses from our server.
¿How can i install local licenses in some of our computers ?
jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Apr 04, 2014 08:55

Hello,

jorgevaron wrote:¿How can i install local licenses in some of our computers ?

single computer licenses, provided as serial numbers, can be activated locally on the computer. Activation instructions are provided in the Activation.pdf, included in the SDK "Activation" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Apr 04, 2014 14:58

Hi,

We are using an VMware player virtual machine with ubuntu 10.04 as our environment development.

¿ Have you set some constraint to generate an single licence on a virtual machine ?
jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Apr 07, 2014 06:39

Hi,

Single computer license, provided as serial numbers are not supported on virtual machines.
In short, virtual machine can get license from these sources:
1. Dongle connected to the host computer if virtualization environment configured to provide access to host USB port. This is not recommended way as some virtualization software have USB issues and solution can be not stable.
2. Dongle connected to some computer available over network. That computer would run license management software and VM can connect it to get license.
3. Our internet server. We have license type called "Internet licenses". In this case VM would communicate with our server.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby edjogu » Apr 07, 2014 14:16

Hi.

We are using an VMWare virtual machine with windows as our environment development.
And we have installed Neurotechnology software with the license type "Internet Licences".
By security policies of the company, you can not give internet access to the virtual machine.
I would like to know if it is possible to have active licenses Fingerprint Matcher and Fingerprint Extractor without using USB Dongle.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Edwar Guzmán
edjogu

Postby jorgevaron » Apr 07, 2014 17:23

Hello sir,
We are testing how the single license work on an Windows machine.
question:
¿how i can deactivate this single license on the test's Windows machine, to use this serial on a production computer ?
jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Apr 08, 2014 07:12

Hello,

press "Ctrl+Shift+D" when the Activation Wizard is opened and the deactivation from will be shown.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: Activation and Licensing questions**URGENTE**

Postby edjogu » Apr 08, 2014 19:00

Hi.

We are using an VMWare virtual machine with windows as our environment development.
And we have installed Neurotechnology software with the license type "Internet Licences".
By security policies of the company, you can not give internet access to the virtual machine.
I would like to know if it is possible to have active licenses Fingerprint Matcher and Fingerprint Extractor without using USB Dongle.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Edwar Guzmán
edjogu

Postby Martynas » Apr 09, 2014 06:39

Hello,

as it was written above the only two options, which can be used for virtual machines licensing is the usage of the dongle or Internet licenses. There is no other options.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Active finger extractor

Postby arielchavez » May 01, 2014 18:50

Recently adquire Verifinger 7.0 Extended SDK ...

I have problem to active my licences... I used the activation wizard to active my product, I added my NServer file licences and the service is runing

but when I run the FingersSampleWX this warning show up in the screen..

Failed to obtain licenses for extractor!
Failed to obtain license for matcher!

How can I active my extractor license and my matcher license?

arielchavez

Looking for a Trail Client-Side License

Postby Ajmal Hamidi » May 03, 2014 10:08

Dear All,

In order to save my paid license, I am looking for a free trail client side license only for some testing purposes. Could anyone let me know where I can find them or send me the links....

Best Regards,
Ajmal Hamidi.

Ajmal Hamidi

Re: Looking for a Trail Client-Side License

Postby Martynas » May 05, 2014 07:04

Ajmal Hamidi wrote:Dear All,

In order to save my paid license, I am looking for a free trail client side license only for some testing purposes. Could anyone let me know where I can find them or send me the links....

Best Regards,
Ajmal Hamidi.

Hello,

the trial licenses is enabled, if the trial version of the SDK is used. So in order to use it you need to use the Trial version of the SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: Active finger extractor

Postby Martynas » May 05, 2014 07:17

Hi,

arielchavez wrote:How can I active my extractor license and my matcher license?

Activation instructions are provided int he Activation.pdf, included in the SDK Activation folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

License compatibility between SDK versions

Postby MinhNguyen » May 13, 2014 12:53

Hi,

I currently have a need to support several different versions of the VeriLook (v4.0, v5.2 & v5.4), VeriFinger (v6.2, v6.5 & v6.7) and VeriEye (v2.2, v2.5 & v2.7) algorithms. Licenses were purchased that were under SDK V4.3 and SDK v4.5 that were intended to support all these different versions of the previously mentioned algorithms. However, it appears that these licenses aren"t backward compatible to the older SDK / algorithm versions and the license (.lic) files aren"t recognized as valid licenses, at a minimum, for VeriLook v4.0, VeriFinger v6.2 and VeriEye v2.2.

Based on this experience, how can I determine upfront which licenses are forward / backward compatible between different versions of the algorithms that were originally purchased for a specific SDK version and/or VeriLook/VeriFinger/VeriEye version? Is there a list / chart somewhere in the Neurotechnology website that shows what versions of the Neurotechnology VeriLook/VeriFinger/VeriEye algorithms are forward /backward compatible with licenses that were purchased / generated from different versions of the SDK"s?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Minh N.

MinhNguyen

Re: License compatibility between SDK versions

Postby Martynas » May 14, 2014 07:41

MinhNguyen wrote:Hi,

I currently have a need to support several different versions of the VeriLook (v4.0, v5.2 & v5.4), VeriFinger (v6.2, v6.5 & v6.7) and VeriEye (v2.2, v2.5 & v2.7) algorithms. Licenses were purchased that were under SDK V4.3 and SDK v4.5 that were intended to support all these different versions of the previously mentioned algorithms. However, it appears that these licenses aren"t backward compatible to the older SDK / algorithm versions and the license (.lic) files aren"t recognized as valid licenses, at a minimum, for VeriLook v4.0, VeriFinger v6.2 and VeriEye v2.2.

Based on this experience, how can I determine upfront which licenses are forward / backward compatible between different versions of the algorithms that were originally purchased for a specific SDK version and/or VeriLook/VeriFinger/VeriEye version? Is there a list / chart somewhere in the Neurotechnology website that shows what versions of the Neurotechnology VeriLook/VeriFinger/VeriEye algorithms are forward /backward compatible with licenses that were purchased / generated from different versions of the SDK"s?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Minh N.

Hello,

licenses are not backward compatible. It means if you have a license for the VeriFinger 6.3 or higher, then it will not work with the VeriFinger 6.2 or lower version.
But licenses are forward compatible. it means that VF 6.2 licenses will be supported in VF 6.7, but you need to activate VF 6.2 licenses with the VF 6.7 version activation.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Setup License Server

Postby kianoushkarbasi » May 16, 2014 04:33

Hi,

We want to setup a website to detect faces in the photos and detect whether they are qualified or not. everything is looking good using neuro technology but the problem is we don"t know what is the best way to setup the license server.

We"ve got our servers in Windows Azure Cloud and we are using loading balancer so we can"t have it installed on the same machine because servers are being destroyed. So we were thinking of having one server and run the license activation software on that and pointing to that when we are using neuro technology but I"m not sure how we can achieve that ( as far as I understood it setup a server when I install the software using port 5000 so can we say forexample use 192.168.3.4:5000? ).

Also is it the same license issue if we buy the enterprise version? how does enterprise version detect whether it"s valid or not?

Thank you,

Kianoush

kianoushkarbasi

Re: Setup License Server

Postby Martynas » May 16, 2014 12:33

Hello,

if you want to setup the license server, which will be distributing licenses, then you will need to run and configure the Neurotechnology licensing service on that machine with "server" mode. In this case you will need to have a spacial usb dongle (ordered from us) connected to this server, with licenses which needs to be distributed to other machines.
License on other machine can be obtained from this license server by entering the ip address and port in NLicenseObtainCompoents function.

kianoushkarbasi wrote:Also does enterprise license has the same problem? or if we buy the enterprise one we don"t need to be worry about the license manager software?

Enterprise licensing mechanism is the same as in non-enterprise version.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby kianoushkarbasi » May 19, 2014 02:23

Using the physical dongle is not really feasible because our licensing server is also a virtual machine and a physical device passthrough is not really an option.

Would internet activation be suitable or is there some solution using serial activation?
kianoushkarbasi

Postby Martynas » May 19, 2014 08:50

kianoushkarbasi wrote:Using the physical dongle is not really feasible because our licensing server is also a virtual machine and a physical device passthrough is not really an option.

Would internet activation be suitable or is there some solution using serial activation?

Hi,

serial numbers are not supported on virtual machines. The only option to use licenses on virtual machine is to use the usb dongle (passed from host to guest OS) or to use Internet licenses (in such case the Internet connection to our activation server will be needed).
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Concurrent License Clarification

Postby nurzico » May 21, 2014 20:08

I have a dongle with 20 FastFingerprintMatcher license. I need to know what is the maximum usage for concurrent matching processes of those license.
I have clear idea how single computer license work from documentation for concurrent process. But i need to know about dongle license for concurrent process.
Do i need separate license for every concurrent matching process or need just one license for a single machine is okay for concurrent matching?

nurzico

Running multiple cluster nodes on a single server

Postby ben_npp » May 22, 2014 03:12

Hi,

I read on the documentation that it's possible to run mulitple cluster nodes on a single pc if it has 2 or more cores. I have a few questions about this.
1. How many nodes can I run if I have an 4 core cpu? 4 nodes?
2. How about if I run the cluster server on the same pc as the nodes? Would it affect the number of nodes that I can run?
3. If I'm using Fast Fingerprint Matcher, how many license would I need for 1 server running multiple nodes?

ben_npp

Re: Running multiple cluster nodes on a single server

Postby Martynas » May 23, 2014 09:11

ben_npp wrote:Hi,

I read on the documentation that it's possible to run mulitple cluster nodes on a single pc if it has 2 or more cores. I have a few questions about this.
2. How about if I run the cluster server on the same pc as the nodes? Would it affect the number of nodes that I can run?
3. If I'm using Fast Fingerprint Matcher, how many license would I need for 1 server running multiple nodes?

Hi,

What is the revision number of the SDK you are using? It can be found in the SDKRevision.txt file of the downloaded SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Re: Concurrent License Clarification

Postby Martynas » May 23, 2014 11:35

nurzico wrote:I have a dongle with 20 FastFingerprintMatcher license. I need to know what is the maximum usage for concurrent matching processes of those license.
I have clear idea how single computer license work from documentation for concurrent process. But i need to know about dongle license for concurrent process.
Do i need separate license for every concurrent matching process or need just one license for a single machine is okay for concurrent matching?

Hi,

licenses in the dongle are of the same type as serial number licenses - single computer licenses, unless the dongle has concurrent licenses.
As in other post you wrote that you are using 4.3 SDK version, then the licensing in this case is per CPU. That means if you are using one CPU, then you need only one Finger Matcher license to run as many NMatcher instances as you need on licensed CPU.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby nurzico » May 25, 2014 06:40

Thanks. But CPU means per server with multiple processor or per processor? And how will it work in VM like Xen Environment?
nurzico

Postby Martynas » May 26, 2014 07:25

Hi,

nurzico wrote:But CPU means per server with multiple processor or per processor?

It means the processor.

nurzico wrote:And how will it work in VM like Xen Environment?

In case of the virtual environment, the single computer licenses, provided as serial numbers are not supported. The dongle should be used only.
The licenses will work as in case of real machine.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby ben_npp » May 26, 2014 08:45

My SDK revision number is 116119
ben_npp

Postby Martynas » May 26, 2014 09:03

Hello,

you are using the Neurotic Biometrics 5.0 SDK, where the new API is introduced. In this case you do not need to run multiple instances of cluster nodes on the same CPU to use multiple cores. The multithreading is implemented in the NClusterNode and NMatcher by default now.

In your case it is enough to run 1 x NClusterNode

NClusterServer does not use much processing power of the CPU, so it could be run on the same computer, where the NClusterNode is running.

One.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby nurzico » May 26, 2014 13:23

Thanks a lot Martynas. :)

So i need to use dongle as license server for virtual environment right?
And i need the amount of licenses as equal to the number of processors right?
nurzico

Postby Martynas » May 27, 2014 06:48

nurzico wrote:Thanks a lot Martynas. :)

So i need to use dongle as license server for virtual environment right?
And i need the amount of licenses as equal to the number of processors right?

Yes.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby ben_npp » May 28, 2014 06:42

you are using the Neurotic Biometrics 5.0 SDK, where the new API is introduced. In this case you do not need to run multiple instances of cluster nodes on the same CPU to use multiple cores. The multithreading is implemented in the NClusterNode and NMatcher by default now.

How about NServer? Does it also implement multithreading by default? And how does the performance scale? Let's say I run an NClusterNode with Fast Fingerprint Matcher on a 16 cores server. Would I get 16 x 200.000 fingerprint matches per second?
ben_npp

Postby Martynas » May 28, 2014 07:51

Hello,

How about NServer? Does it also implement multithreading by default?

Yes.

Let's say I run an NClusterNode with Fast Fingerprint Matcher on a 16 cores server. Would I get 16 x 200.000 fingerprint matches per second?

No. The algorithm matches up to 200,000 flat fingerprint records per second on a single PC. This matching speed limit is reached if the Fast Finger Matcher license is used and requires to be run on PC with at least Intel Core i7-4771 quad-core processor (3.5 GHz) to reach the specified performance.
If the processor is more powerful and/or has more cores, then the limitation of the 200,000 matches will be involved.
To reach 16 x 200.000 fingerprint matches per second you will need to use 16 x computers, where NClusterNodes will be running.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby ben_npp » May 28, 2014 08:07

The algorithm matches up to 200,000 flat fingerprint records per second on a single PC. This matching speed limit is reached if the Fast Finger Matcher license is used and requires to be run on PC with at least Intel Core i7-4771 quad-core processor (3.5 GHz) to reach the specified performance.
If the processor is more powerful and/or has more cores, then the limitation of the 200,000 matches will be involved.
To reach 16 x 200.000 fingerprint matches per second you will need to use 16 x computers, where NClusterNodes will be running.

I see. So if I have the 1 powerful server, the best approach would be to run VMs on it right? I assume I would need separate license for each VM?
ben_npp

Postby Martynas » May 28, 2014 08:14

Hi,

ben_npp wrote:So if I have the 1 powerful server, the best approach would be to run VMs on it right?

Yes.

ben_npp wrote:I assume I would need separate license for each VM?

Yes.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

ExceptionInInitializerError in Android

Postby ajain » Jun 23, 2014 04:53

I work for Organization which have purchased Megamatcher License. We are trying to integrate Biometric as a part of services. I have created Android Maven project with all dependency added up in parent pom.xml and app pom.xml(Please refer in post below for code), There are lot of issuesI am facing

1. How to integrate App Licensing in Custom Developed Applications?,
Feedback: It should quite easy and direct process, along with proper documentation for it, both in terms of Package Hierachy(Standard Java docs format) and Code Documentation in samples.

2. How does app take licensing, since I already have License Manager installed and it shows list of available licenses. Cause the app crashes even adding all the necessary libraries and dependencies?
Feedback: Please provide stub project OR Maven Archtype for creating stub Android Maven project which create basic Android Activity along with licensing and other things, Since it gives a quick start to developer in many ways, instead of manually finding and integrating lot of code from sample and utils. It also becomes quite easy to go instead of hit and trial. Please consider this as it provide lot of help

3. I am having error when I start the FingerActivity in my application which was copied from Android Samples Application. (Yes I have copied most of necessary, that is why it is getting successfully build)
The LogCat message is as follows
Code: Select all
06-20 07:08:14.010: W/dalvikvm(8597): Exception Ljava/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError; thrown while initializing Lcom/sun/jna/Native;
06-20 07:08:14.010: W/dalvikvm(8597): Exception Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError; thrown while initializing Lcom/sun/jna/NativeLibrary;
06-20 07:08:14.010: W/dalvikvm(8597): Exception Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError; thrown while initializing Lcom/neurotec/lang/NCore;
06-20 07:08:14.010: D/AndroidRuntime(8597): Shutting down VM
06-20 07:08:14.010: W/dalvikvm(8597): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a621f8)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.neurotec.multibiometric.BiometricActivity.onCreate(BiometricActivity.java:159)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.neurotec.multibiometric.fingers.FingerActivity.onCreate(FingerActivity.java:74)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:4492)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1049)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1920)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1981)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:123)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1147)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4424)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597): Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:115)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    ... 16 more
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597): Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.neurotec.lang.NCore.<clinit>(NCore.java:107)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    ... 16 more
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.<clinit>(NativeLibrary.java:67)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    ... 17 more
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn"t load jnidispatch: findLibrary returned null
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:698)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:127)
06-20 07:08:14.020: E/AndroidRuntime(8597):    ... 18 more

parent pom.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
   xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>com.tbrain.biometric</groupId>
   <artifactId>BiometricDemo-parent</artifactId>   
   <version>1</version>
   <packaging>pom</packaging>
   <name>BiometricDemo - Parent</name>      

<modules>
      <module>/../utils</module>
      <module>BiometricDemo</module>
      <!-- <module>BiometricDemo-it</module> -->
   </modules>

<properties>
      <product.root.directory>${basedir}/../../..</product.root.directory>
      <platform.version> 4.1.1.4</platform.version>
      <android.plugin.version>3.6.0</android.plugin.version>
   </properties>

<dependencyManagement>
      <dependencies>
         <dependency>
            <groupId>com.google.android</groupId>
            <artifactId>android</artifactId>
            <version>${platform.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>android-test</artifactId>
            <version>${platform.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
         </dependency>
         <!-- <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>4.11</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
         </dependency> -->
         <dependency>
            <groupId>com.neurotec.samples</groupId>
            <artifactId>utils-android</artifactId>
            <version>5.0.0.0</version>
            <type>apklib</type>
         </dependency>

<!--Neurotec Dependency -->
         <dependency>
            <groupId>com.neurotec</groupId>
            <artifactId>neurotec-media-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-media-processing-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-gui-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-client-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-devices-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-gui-android</artifactId>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <groupId>ch.acra</groupId>
            <artifactId>acra</artifactId>
            <version>4.5.0</version>
         </dependency>
           <dependency>
               <groupId>net.java.dev.jna</groupId>
               <artifactId>libjnidispatch</artifactId>
               <version>3.5.1</version>
               <type>so</type>
               <classifier>armeabi</classifier>
         </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <groupId>net.java.dev.jna</groupId>
            <artifactId>libjnidispatch</artifactId>
            <version>3.5.1</version>
            <type>so</type>
            <classifier>armeabi-v7a</classifier>
         </dependency>
      </dependencies>
   </dependencyManagement>

<build>
      <pluginManagement>
         <plugins>
            <plugin>
               <groupId>com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2</groupId>
               <artifactId>android-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <!-- <version>${android.plugin.version}</version> -->
               <!-- <version>3.2.1</version> -->
               <configuration>
                  <sdk>
                     <platform>16</platform>
                  </sdk>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                     <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                     <source>1.6</source>
                     <target>1.6</target>
               </configuration>
               <version>3.1</version>
            </plugin>

<plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                  <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                  <skipTests>true</skipTests>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>

<plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                  <filesets>
                     <fileset>
                         <directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
                        <includes>
                           <include>${project.build.finalName}.apk</include>
                        </includes>
                     </fileset>
                  </filesets>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>

<plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-dependency-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                  <execution>
                     <id>copy-dependencies</id>
                     <phase>package</phase>
                     <goals>
                        <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                     </goals>
                     <configuration>
                        <includeScope>runtime</includeScope>
                        <outputDirectory>${project.output.directory}</outputDirectory>
                        <includeGroupIds>ch.acra</includeGroupIds>
                        <stripVersion>true</stripVersion>
                        <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                     </configuration>
                  </execution>
               </executions>
            </plugin>

<plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>2.5</version>
               <executions>
                  <execution>
                     <id>copy-resources</id>
                     <phase>package</phase>
                     <goals>
                        <goal>copy-resources</goal>
                     </goals>
                     <configuration>
                        <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
                        <resources>
                           <resource>
                              <directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
                              <includes>
                                 <include>${project.build.finalName}.apk</include>
                              </includes>
                           </resource>
                        </resources>
                     </configuration>
                  </execution>
               </executions>
            </plugin>
         </plugins>
      </pluginManagement>
   </build>
</project>

App pom.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
   xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<parent>
      <groupId>com.tbrain.biometric</groupId>
      <artifactId>BiometricDemo-parent</artifactId>
      <version>1</version>
   </parent>

<groupId>com.tbrain.biometric.app</groupId>
   <artifactId>BiometricDemo</artifactId>
   <version>1.0.1</version>
   <packaging>apk</packaging>
   <name>BiometricDemo - Application</name>

<dependencies>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>android</artifactId>
<!--          <version>${platform.version}</version> -->
         <scope>provided</scope>
      </dependency>

<dependency>
         <groupId>com.neurotec.samples</groupId>
         <artifactId>utils-android</artifactId>
         <type>apklib</type>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-media-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-media-processing-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-gui-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-client-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-cluster-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-biometrics-gui-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-authentec-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-bluefin-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-digitalpersona-uareu-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-futronic-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-secugen-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-fscanners-integratedbiometrics-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-irisscanners-iritech-irishield-android</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-cameras-android-camera</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <artifactId>neurotec-devices-microphones-android-microphone</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
         <groupId>ch.acra</groupId>
         <artifactId>acra</artifactId>
      </dependency>
   </dependencies>
   <build>
      <finalName>${project.artifactId}</finalName>
      <plugins>
         <plugin>
            <groupId>com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2</groupId>
            <artifactId>android-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <!-- <extensions>true</extensions> -->
            <extensions>true</extensions>
            <configuration>
               <sdk>
                  <platform>${android.platform}</platform>
               </sdk>
            </configuration>
         </plugin>
<!--          <plugin> -->
<!--             <artifactId>maven-dependency-plugin</artifactId> -->
<!--          </plugin> -->
      </plugins>
   </build>
</project>

I have made changes as per needed to pom.xml and have also added two more dependencies net.java.dev.jna

Project Structure as in Eclipse, see the image
http://picpaste.com/project_struture_in_eclipse-2lGMVWJg.png

Library Dependencies added , see image below
http://picpaste.com/eclipse_libraries-cWzHRYpa.png

Please reply how to solve error and also do take feedback as noted. If anything else require, Please inform.

ajain

Re: ExceptionInInitializerError in Android

Postby Vytautas » Jun 23, 2014 13:22

Hello,

What is the revision number of the SDK (number is located in the text file of SDK installation directory)?
Could you please provide a screenshot of libraries added in libs folder of your project.
Native libraries should be added to the project from SDK\libs\android.

Licensing is done through the services listed in manifest and can be of following types:
trial licensing- can obtain license directly over internet
non-trial:
1. serial number licenses provided as serial number files, which after activation (can be online or manual activation, both generates license file .lic), can be used offline. Locks to hardware. License will be lost if factory reset or in some cases when major android OS update is installed.
2. internet license - does not require activation, constant internet connectivity is required for license validation, can be moved to another device.
3. VLM usb dongle - special device which can be connected to the device directly (may require rooting and permission setting) or can provide licenses over the network when connected to another machine.
<service
         android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGService"
         android:enabled="true"
         android:process="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGService" >
         <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGService" />
         </intent-filter>
      </service>
      <service
         android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NIDGenService"
         android:process="com.neurotec.licensing.NIDGenService" >
         <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NIDGenService" />
         </intent-filter>
      </service>
      <service
         android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGMonitor"
         android:process="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGMonitor" >
         <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="com.neurotec.licensing.NPGMonitor" />
         </intent-filter>
      </service>

Feedback is noted. Will pass to documentation and development teams.
Vytautas P
Neurotechnology
Vytautas
Neurotechnology

Postby ajain » Jun 24, 2014 05:27

Yes by adding the native libraries to the libs directory, it is working and yes I have already added/defined the specific services to the Android Manifest.xml

The revision Number is
Product revision number: 119249

The issues now coming are:
1. It takes lot of time to load FingerActivity, around 10 seconds.

2. By adding the Native libraries, the Final build size of the APK is increased quite a lot. What is the way to reduce it?

3. What Components does FingerMatcherClient and FingerMatcherMatcher license cover?

Since I am not able to obtain license
We have serial number licenses provided as serial number files.lic for above mentioned two

and the information provided in the http://www.neurotechnology.com/fingerprint-components.html is different that what is in License Manager.

Logcat log
06-24 07:21:41.058: I/LicensingManager(15495): Obtaining licenses from server /local:5000
06-24 07:21:41.188: D/dalvikvm(15495): GC_CONCURRENT freed 539K, 14% free 7624K/8775K, paused 3ms+5ms
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495): Exception
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495): com.neurotec.io.NIOException: IO error occurred
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.io.IOErrorCreator.create(IOErrorCreator.java:21)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.ChainedErrorCreator.create(ChainedErrorCreator.java:22)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:174)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:191)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.getLast(NError.java:205)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.checkUnchecked(NResult.java:245)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.obtainComponents(NLicense.java:223)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.obtainComponents(NLicense.java:325)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager.obtain(LicensingManager.java:197)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager.obtain(LicensingManager.java:280)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager$2.doInBackground(LicensingManager.java:255)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager$2.doInBackground(LicensingManager.java:246)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:264)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:305)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:137)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:208)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

Following License defined as while trying to get components in FingerActivity
protected List<String> getComponents()
   {
             return Arrays.asList(LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_DETECTION,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_EXTRACTION,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_MATCHING,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_MATCHING_FAST,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_DEVICES_SCANNERS,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_WSQ,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_STANDARDS_FINGER_TEMPLATES,
         LicensingManager.LICENSE_FINGER_STANDARDS_FINGERS);
   }

4. Which libraries and dependency and libraries, must to have Fingerprint Biometric in the application, what else can be removed??

5. Screenshot of Finger Activity after Loading, and not obtaining License
http://picpaste.com/device-2014-06-24-105848-0XPsMtm2.png
ajain

Postby Vytautas » Jun 30, 2014 13:07

Hello,

please find answers below.

1. It takes lot of time to load FingerActivity, around 10 seconds.

First time BiometricClient initialization takes 6 or more seconds. Also licensing may take some time too.

2. By adding the Native libraries, the Final build size of the APK is increased quite a lot. What is the way to reduce it?

NBiometrics and gsteamer native libs takes the largest part of the final APK. Unfortunately at this moment there is no way to reduce NBiometrics size or split into separate libraries for different modalities.

3. What Components does FingerMatcherClient and FingerMatcherMatcher license cover?

Since I am not able to obtain license
We have serial number licenses provided as serial number files.lic for above mentioned two
and the information provided in the http://www.neurotechnology.com/fingerprint-components.html is different that what is in License Manager.

Fingerprint Extractor unlocks:
  • Devices.FingerScanners
  • SmartCards
  • Biometrics.FingerDetectionBase
  • Biometrics.FingerExtraction
  • Biometrics.FingerExtractionBase
  • Images.Processing.FFT

Fingerprint Client unlocks:
  • Devices.FingerScanners
  • Biometrics.FingerDetectionBase
  • Biometrics.FingerDetection
  • Biometrics.FingerExtractionBase
  • Biometrics.FingerExtraction
  • Biometrics.FingerSegmentation
  • Biometrics.FingerQualityAssessment
  • Images.WSQ
  • Images.IHead
  • Images.LosslessJPEG
  • Images.JPEG2000
  • Images.Processing.FFT
  • Biometrics.Standards.Base
  • Biometrics.Standards.FingerTemplates
  • Biometrics.Standards.FingerCardTemplates
  • Biometrics.Standards.Fingers
  • Biometrics.Standards.Other
  • BioAPI.Base
  • BioAPI.Fingers
  • Biometrics.Tools.NFIQ
  • Biometrics.Tools.FingerClassification

Fingerprint Matcher unlocks:
  • Cluster.ClusterNode
  • Biometrics.MatchingFusion
  • Biometrics.FingerMatching

If licenses can not be obtained, please send license files and hardware id files from your android device to support@neurotechnology.com

Logcat log
06-24 07:21:41.058: I/LicensingManager(15495): Obtaining licenses from server /local:5000
06-24 07:21:41.188: D/dalvikvm(15495): GC_CONCURRENT freed 539K, 14% free 7624K/8775K, paused 3ms+5ms
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495): Exception
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495): com.neurotec.io.NIOException: IO error occurred
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.io.IOErrorCreator.create(IOErrorCreator.java:21)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.ChainedErrorCreator.create(ChainedErrorCreator.java:22)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:174)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:191)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NError.getLast(NError.java:205)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.checkUnchecked(NResult.java:245)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.obtainComponents(NLicense.java:223)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.obtainComponents(NLicense.java:325)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager.obtain(LicensingManager.java:197)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager.obtain(LicensingManager.java:280)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager$2.doInBackground(LicensingManager.java:255)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at com.neurotec.licensing.LicensingManager$2.doInBackground(LicensingManager.java:246)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:264)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:305)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:137)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:208)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
06-24 07:21:41.318: E/LicensingManager(15495):    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

In most cases IO exception is thrown if licensing services are not running.

4. Which libraries and dependency and libraries, must to have Fingerprint Biometric in the application, what else can be removed??

Scanner modules that will not be used can be removed. However, as mentioned earlier size of NBiometrics library account for quite large part of all libraries size.

5. Screenshot of Finger Activity after Loading, and not obtaining License
http://picpaste.com/device-2014-06-24-105848-0XPsMtm2.png
Vytautas P
Neurotechnology
Vytautas
Neurotechnology

Conversion of NTemplate to ISO format

Postby yinkalonge » Jul 15, 2014 09:19

Hi Forum,

I had an error while trying to run the sample code provided (MM 3.1 version SDK) to convert NTemplate to ISO format.
The error was "Operation is not activated". I am using MM 3.1 SDK and have a MM server license so i do not expect the error ?

Any hint / help please ?

yinkalonge

PreviousNext

Return to Public