Can not provide suitable .lic files to deactivate licence

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Can not provide suitable .lic files to deactivate licence

Postby gilbert » Sep 13, 2019 16:17

I need to deactivate All neurotech licence in a computer , but I don"t know exactly how much licences are activated and their types.
the person who installed them is not available any more. and we don"t know where he put the licences filesgenerated after activation.
Thoses files are required by Neurotech activation wizzard to deactvate them before transfert them to an other computer
there is not a command or a way to find out the types of licences activated in the computer and to find out their location.
there are two .lic files in the computer but they don"t match with the ID of deactivation uploaded to neurotech
Please help me, I will be in trouble If i can"t provide a solution
gilbert

Re: Can not provide suitable .lic files to deactivate licenc

Postby MartynasV » Sep 18, 2019 12:52

gilbert wrote:I need to deactivate All neurotech licence in a computer , but I don"t know exactly how much licences are activated and their types.
the person who installed them is not available any more. and we don"t know where he put the licences filesgenerated after activation.
Thoses files are required by Neurotech activation wizzard to deactvate them before transfert them to an other computer
there is not a command or a way to find out the types of licences activated in the computer and to find out their location.
there are two .lic files in the computer but they don"t match with the ID of deactivation uploaded to neurotech
Please help me, I will be in trouble If i can"t provide a solution

Hello,

Send licenses and deactivation id files to support@neurotechnology.com .
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public