Verilook Face Multiple Images for Template

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Verilook Face Multiple Images for Template

Postby zerokewl88 » Sep 12, 2019 03:02

Hi,

In the documentation i found on page 96, under the 'Face Image Constraints' section, 2nd point, that 'Several images during enrollment are recommended for better facial template quality which results in improvement of recognition quality and reliability'. Looking in the simple face sample application, i think i can see only 1 image ever being passed to generate a template from. My question is, what is the correct procedure to pass several captured images to build a NSubject and then pass these images together to create a single template?

We are at the moment manually capturing the incoming frames, rotating the image, and then passing this to a NBiometricClient for templification / verification methods.

Thank you.
zerokewl88

Re: Verilook Face Multiple Images for Template

Postby vaidasz » Sep 12, 2019 07:45

zerokewl88 wrote:Hi,

In the documentation i found on page 96, under the 'Face Image Constraints' section, 2nd point, that 'Several images during enrollment are recommended for better facial template quality which results in improvement of recognition quality and reliability'. Looking in the simple face sample application, i think i can see only 1 image ever being passed to generate a template from. My question is, what is the correct procedure to pass several captured images to build a NSubject and then pass these images together to create a single template?

We are at the moment manually capturing the incoming frames, rotating the image, and then passing this to a NBiometricClient for templification / verification methods.

Thank you.

Hello,

There is Neurotec_Biometric_11_2_SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\CS\CreateMultiFaceTemplateCS tutorial that demonstrates how to create template with multiple NLRecords in it (multiple faces). This tutorial uses templates.
If you want to extract template from images with multiple NLRecords in it then you need to create as many NFace objects as you need, set image/file name for it and add all of them to NSubject (NSubject.Faces.Add()).
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Re: Verilook Face Multiple Images for Template

Postby zerokewl88 » Sep 13, 2019 09:51

Thank You.
zerokewl88

Return to Public