VeriLook Surveillance SDK.

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

VeriLook Surveillance SDK.

Postby vono » Feb 20, 2010 07:41

do you have a samples and tutorials for Delphi included in SDKVeriLook Surveillance SDK?and SDKVeriLook Surveillance SDK Which database? Support ms sql and oracle do?
vono

Prices for VeriLook Surveillance SDK?

Postby vono » Feb 21, 2010 03:05

The price of the VeriLook Surveillance SDK is not understand that if I want to buy:
1. I need to buy SDK € 790.00
2. I developed a Surveillance software with VeriLook Surveillance SDK , c / s, is a multi-client connected to the same oracle database, if the client machine is 5 pc
Then I need to pay a total of € 790.00 + € 390.00 * 5 = € 2740.00?
How to deal with would be cheaper?
vono

Re: VeriLook Surveillance SDK.

Postby Sergey » Feb 22, 2010 08:05

Merged 2 VeriLook Surveillance SDK topics into one.
Sergey
Site Admin

Re: VeriLook Surveillance SDK.

Postby Martynas » Feb 23, 2010 10:33

Hello,

VeriLook Surveillance SDK does not support Delphi language, so there are no tutorial or samples included.
What regards database support - you can use any database, but you will need to implement a usage of it by your self.

Regarding licenses prices:
SDK needs to be purchased only once. With the SDK you will receive 1 license. After that you will be able to purchase additional licenses, needed for each computer whre your application using SDK, will be run. i.e. if you will develop an application for 5 clients, and you will not need a license, used for development, then you can order additionally only 4 licenses, because the one received with the SDK can be transfered to the clients computer.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Return to Public