Fingers classifier model file is missing

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Fingers classifier model file is missing

Postby Vinod » Aug 12, 2019 14:50

I was developing a project in Android: I was using Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK_2019-07-07 when verifying finger template with finger.bmp .i was getting the following error "Fingers classifier model file is missing" .i have included fingers.ndf file in the libs folder
Vinod

Re: Fingers classifier model file is missing

Postby vaidasz » Aug 13, 2019 09:26

Vinod wrote:I was developing a project in Android: I was using Neurotec_Biometric_11_1_SDK_2019-07-07 when verifying finger template with finger.bmp .i was getting the following error "Fingers classifier model file is missing" .i have included fingers.ndf file in the libs folder

Hello,

The issue you are facing is because you are missing one or more .ndf file(s). Copy it/them (from SDK\Bin\Data) to your application startup folder (not some other folder).
You could also use other location if you want. But you will have to load them using one of the following:
NDataFileManager.addFile(value); //to add the each ndf separately
NDataFileManager.addFromDirectory(directory, searchSubDirectories); //to add ndf files from specified directory and/or its subfolders.

Please check documentation, section “Data Files (Ndf)” for ndf files you need.

To include them in Android application you need:
1. Press right mouse button on your project;
2. Got to New -> Folder -> Assets Folder;
3. Create “data” (case sensitive) folder in asstes folder you created;
4. Copy *.ndf files that you need to use from SDk\Bin\Data folder to data folder you created.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Return to Public