Create Template Error

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Create Template Error

Postby abennett » Feb 22, 2019 03:20

Hi,

I am trying to run the provided EnrollFaceFromFileCS tutorial, where I have copied the code out into my own project.

When it attempts to run biometricClient.CreateTemplate it results in the following error:

Neurotec.NAggregateException: One or more errors occurred (Faces detection full profile model file is missing) ---> Neurotec.NArgumentException: Faces detection full profile model file is missing
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Neurotec.NResult.RaiseError(Int32 error)
at Neurotec.Biometrics.NBiometricEngine.CreateTemplate(NSubject subject)
at biometix.maaf.neurotec.EnrolTest.Enrol(String[] args) in Enrol.cs:line 100
---> (Inner Exception #0) Neurotec.NArgumentException: Faces detection full profile model file is missing<--

I cannot find any where in the doc or on this forum what the full profile model file is meant to be.

Notes:
- Running the provided EnrollFaceFromFileCS tutorial project works just fine.
- I have tried adding all of the dlls and folders from Bin/Win32_x86 and x64, as suggested for other issues.
- I am using the trial license where the activation wizard says i have Face Extractor, Face Matcher, Face Client and NCheck. In the configuraton I have all of MegaMatcher and VeriLook selected.
- Running on windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex
abennett

Re: Create Template Error

Postby MartynasV » Feb 22, 2019 15:31

abennett wrote:Hi,

I am trying to run the provided EnrollFaceFromFileCS tutorial, where I have copied the code out into my own project.

When it attempts to run biometricClient.CreateTemplate it results in the following error:

Neurotec.NAggregateException: One or more errors occurred (Faces detection full profile model file is missing) ---> Neurotec.NArgumentException: Faces detection full profile model file is missing
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Neurotec.NResult.RaiseError(Int32 error)
at Neurotec.Biometrics.NBiometricEngine.CreateTemplate(NSubject subject)
at biometix.maaf.neurotec.EnrolTest.Enrol(String[] args) in Enrol.cs:line 100
---> (Inner Exception #0) Neurotec.NArgumentException: Faces detection full profile model file is missing<--

I cannot find any where in the doc or on this forum what the full profile model file is meant to be.

Notes:
- Running the provided EnrollFaceFromFileCS tutorial project works just fine.
- I have tried adding all of the dlls and folders from Bin/Win32_x86 and x64, as suggested for other issues.
- I am using the trial license where the activation wizard says i have Face Extractor, Face Matcher, Face Client and NCheck. In the configuraton I have all of MegaMatcher and VeriLook selected.
- Running on windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Hello Alex,

You are missing .NDF files from "SDK/Bin/Data" directory, just move them to your working directory.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby alexswi » Apr 13, 2019 20:21

Hi,

Is possible to configuration the path of .NDF files?

Thanks,

Alexandre
alexswi

Postby MartynasV » Apr 15, 2019 08:59

alexswi wrote:Hi,

Is possible to configuration the path of .NDF files?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Hello Alexandre,

Yes, you can do that:
- Call NDataFileManager.getInstance().addFromDirectory(path-to-folder, false) at the very beginning of your application. Make sure this code is executed before any biometric operation(before creating NBiometricClient).
- You can check if NData files were loaded properly by calling NDataFileManager.getInstance().getAllFiles(). The method must return non empty array of loaded NData files.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public