Problem upgrading from Verilook 9.0 to 11.0 extended

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Problem upgrading from Verilook 9.0 to 11.0 extended

Postby knelt7 » Feb 20, 2019 22:23

I have a application that uses verilook 9.0 for facial recognition. I am trying to upgrade to Verilook 11.0. (windows - c# app)

I am trying to figure out what dlls and ndf files I need. It appears that there are new files and some files are no longer there. (e.g. FacesCreateTemplateLargeLite.ndf is gone, FacesCreateTemplateQuality.ndf is new). Is there a list that indicates what I need or should I just use all the files in the bin/data directory (which is what I did when I originally created my app). I did find that I needed the ...quality.ndf by looking at the exceptions that were generated.

I am getting a "None of CBLAS libraries could be loaded" error that I am not sure how to fix. The libopenblas.dll is not in the 11.0 installation. I see a version libopenblas.so, but I am not using android. Do I have an incorrect setting that is trying to load this file or is there a different file I actually need.

Thanks,

Ken
knelt7

Re: Problem upgrading from Verilook 9.0 to 11.0 extended

Postby knelt7 » Feb 21, 2019 16:36

Ok. I copied all the Win32_x86 dlls into my working directory and now my application works. It would be nice to know which dlls are the cblas libraries so I don't need to copy and install all dll's for my application.

Thank you,

Ken
knelt7

Re: Problem upgrading from Verilook 9.0 to 11.0 extended

Postby MartynasV » Feb 22, 2019 15:28

Hello,

For .NDF files please check our documentation "Data Files (Ndf)" parapgraph.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public