How to create one template with many iris and match

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

How to create one template with many iris and match

Postby fiyas » Nov 20, 2018 06:46

Hi Im working on identification tutorial with my web app using your sample code from sdk 10.i want to see which source code is the relevant of sample ie creating one template of bulk iris and matching one or two iris with this template. Please suggest me which tutorial i need to check in sdk please help me
fiyas

Re: How to create one template with many iris and match

Postby MartynasV » Nov 28, 2018 11:01

fiyas wrote:Hi Im working on identification tutorial with my web app using your sample code from sdk 10.i want to see which source code is the relevant of sample ie creating one template of bulk iris and matching one or two iris with this template. Please suggest me which tutorial i need to check in sdk please help me

Hello,

"SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\enroll-iris-from-image" - creates template from single iris image. To do extract for multiple images at once, you could create NBiomtricTask with CreateTemplate operation(tasks are used in some other tutorials), then add multiple NSubject objects to that task and then perform it(I would suggest to add ~500 subjects/images to single task and perform).
"SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\verify" - 1:1 matching using templates.
"SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\identify" - 1:many matching using templates.

If you are working with different language, then you will find the same tutorials for other supported languages too.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public