Cloud Environments

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Cloud Environments

Postby rubenpl » Nov 17, 2018 01:26

Hi,

I've been able to install MegaMatcher accelerator development edition from the ISO CD on premise. However, I wish to migrate to a virtual environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure). With this providers, I can not boot with the custom ISO you provide, so I have install Megamatcher manually.
on the product information page, it states :
MegaMatcher Accelerator software is distributed as Docker containers.

Where can I find these containers?

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Linux distribution is recommended as base operating system.

The distribution package includes scripts for automatic installation of all necessary components.

Within the downloads area I've only found:
MegaMatcher Accelerator 9.0 Development Edition / Standard / Extended (CD Image)

Where can I find the scripts for adding Neuro components ?
rubenpl

Re: Cloud Environments

Postby vaidasz » Nov 19, 2018 08:32

Hello,

rubenpl wrote:Hi,

I've been able to install MegaMatcher accelerator development edition from the ISO CD on premise. However, I wish to migrate to a virtual environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure). With this providers, I can not boot with the custom ISO you provide, so I have install Megamatcher manually.
on the product information page, it states :
MegaMatcher Accelerator software is distributed as Docker containers.

Where can I find these containers?

Trial version could be found on this website. Please note, that for non-trial version of MegaMatcher Accelerator you still need to use the same download link. Then use download link and password provided to you after SDK purchase - there will be activation files for non-trial version of MegaMatcher Accelerator to download.

rubenpl wrote:Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Linux distribution is recommended as base operating system.

Actually, you could use any Linux distribution you like.

rubenpl wrote:Within the downloads area I've only found:
MegaMatcher Accelerator 9.0 Development Edition / Standard / Extended (CD Image)
Where can I find the scripts for adding Neuro components ?

Install trial version of MegaMatcher Accelerator. Then download "MegaMatcher Accelerator 10.0 Development Edition / Standard / Extended / Extreme (activation files)" from download area.
Note, the difference of trial and non-trial versions of MegaMatcher Accelerator is licensing tools.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Return to Public