Question about include license content in side application

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Question about include license content in side application

Postby Shadowarrior » Aug 10, 2018 22:37

Hello!

After I made the purchase, I received a zip file with all .lic files in it. After checking the activation document, I believe that my mode is NoPg mode. From my understanding, I just need to put those .lic files into SDK/Bin/Licenses/ folder and do not need to do any activation. Inside my cpp application, I just need to include those licenses manually. However, when I use NLicense::Add("My License.lic") (my license file names have spaces), I got "License is invalid or unsupported" error. I tried full path to the .lic file and only the .lic file but neither of them works. Could anyone helps me about it? I feel like I misunderstood some parts. Thank you very much!
Shadowarrior

Re: Question about include license content in side applicati

Postby MartynasV » Aug 21, 2018 12:01

Shadowarrior wrote:Hello!

After I made the purchase, I received a zip file with all .lic files in it. After checking the activation document, I believe that my mode is NoPg mode. From my understanding, I just need to put those .lic files into SDK/Bin/Licenses/ folder and do not need to do any activation. Inside my cpp application, I just need to include those licenses manually. However, when I use NLicense::Add("My License.lic") (my license file names have spaces), I got "License is invalid or unsupported" error. I tried full path to the .lic file and only the .lic file but neither of them works. Could anyone helps me about it? I feel like I misunderstood some parts. Thank you very much!

Hello,

If you received .lic files, then they are interent licenses. You can store those license files to your application's working directory and call obtain method(those license files will be located automatically) or store them wherever you want and use NLicense::Add() method to add those licenses and then obtain.

Note that NLicense::Add() method accepts license file's contect as string. So you have to read license file, then provide that content to Add() method.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public