Verilook

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Verilook

Postby alibaba1 » Aug 02, 2018 05:41

Hi, I am a student the 10 semester of ing. electronics in venezuela and im intrestin of knowning more about the software Verilook, you see im doing my final proyect and its about a inalambric web cam that recognize an object or a person and the start follow in it any where it move but in a certain range, and i want to know if the software verilook drops information of the coordinates where the face is, if thats the case i can use those coord. and send the information to the motors that move the cam. or if you have another software that helps me with this proyect.
coolciber
alibaba1

Re: Verilook

Postby MartynasV » Aug 07, 2018 08:17

alibaba1 wrote:Hi, I am a student the 10 semester of ing. electronics in venezuela and im intrestin of knowning more about the software Verilook, you see im doing my final proyect and its about a inalambric web cam that recognize an object or a person and the start follow in it any where it move but in a certain range, and i want to know if the software verilook drops information of the coordinates where the face is, if thats the case i can use those coord. and send the information to the motors that move the cam. or if you have another software that helps me with this proyect.
coolciber

Hello alibaba1,

Yes, VeriLook SDK returns where detected face is located in frame.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public