How to call IRIS scanner in jsp page

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

How to call IRIS scanner in jsp page

Postby fiyas » Nov 19, 2018 12:02

Hi im working with neurotecnology sdk tutorials for IRIS basically im working with IRIS -sample code and customizing with my webapp now what i want is instead of frames i need to load the scanner into jsp page and all thing should be done in jsp pages is it possible ?please suggest me any ideas or solutions
fiyas

Re: How to call IRIS scanner in jsp page

Postby MartynasV » Nov 28, 2018 10:54

fiyas wrote:Hi im working with neurotecnology sdk tutorials for IRIS basically im working with IRIS -sample code and customizing with my webapp now what i want is instead of frames i need to load the scanner into jsp page and all thing should be done in jsp pages is it possible ?please suggest me any ideas or solutions

Hello,

There are technological limitations which don’t allow to capture with USB scanner via browser, because of that you have to run application locally on machine to access scanner. So, we suggest our clients to write small application(service) which would run on client machine in background. Then you could implement communication protocol between that service and your web app, that way you could control scanner(capture and get image) via that local service.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public