VeriLook Help

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

VeriLook Help

Postby Alexander0901 » Oct 16, 2018 17:10

Hello,
I have an employee form, I want to add a field to take the photo of the face and enter the data by clicking on the Save button, for this I need to generate the template and save it later, in the Example that the SDK does immediately using the method NFaceVerificationStatus enroll (String id, int timeout, NPropertyBag metadata). Is it possible to do what I want with this SDK?
Does anyone have an example of how to do it in android studio?

Thanks.
Alexander0901

Re: VeriLook Help

Postby MartynasV » Oct 17, 2018 14:31

Alexander0901 wrote:Hello,
I have an employee form, I want to add a field to take the photo of the face and enter the data by clicking on the Save button, for this I need to generate the template and save it later, in the Example that the SDK does immediately using the method NFaceVerificationStatus enroll (String id, int timeout, NPropertyBag metadata). Is it possible to do what I want with this SDK?
Does anyone have an example of how to do it in android studio?

Thanks.

Hello Alexander0901,

Use "SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Android\biometrics-tutorials-android\src\main\java\com\neurotec\tutorials\biometrics\EnrollFaceFromCamera.java" tutorial, it works with Android Studio IDE.

P.S. Using NFaceVerificaiton API template will be saved into local database and you won't be able to retrieve it from it. You only be able to perform verification using NFaceVerificaiton API.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public