UPEK Eikon To Go
UPEK Eikon To Go is a swipe fingerprint reader in dongle form factor with capacitive sensor.
The reader is more suitable for notebooks and other mobile hardware due to its small size.
The scanner is no longer manufactured.
Support modules for this scanner are included in
MegaMatcher 5.0 SDK,
MegaMatcher On Card 3.3 SDK,
VeriFinger 7.0 SDK and
Free Fingerprint Verification SDK.
||UPEK Eikon To Go
|Supported OS (*)
||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
Linux (32-bit and 64-bit),
Mac OS X (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
Android (with root access)
|Image capture area (Platen size)
||25 x 10 mm (1.0" x 0.4")
|Fingerprint image width
|Device size (unfolded)
||82 x 24 x 5 mm (3.2" x 0.9" x 0.2")
||14 g (0.5 oz)
||0°C ~ +40°C
||5% - 93% at +30°C
These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs.
Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other UPEK scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs include support module for these UPEK scanners:
- EikonTouch 300 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS2S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 500 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 700 – a FIPS 201 / PIV compliant flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1C touch sensor.
- Eikon – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon Solo – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS5B capacitive swipe sensor.